Windows 10: MS Store completely BROKEN!

Discus and support MS Store completely BROKEN! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Tried to reset it, nothing. Tried to view an app page on the store, loads and crashes (can only close the window with the red X) Tried to check on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RingTailCoon, Aug 7, 2021.

1. MS Store completely BROKEN!

Tried to reset it, nothing. Tried to view an app page on the store, loads and crashes (can only close the window with the red X) Tried to check on updates, see only a spinning circle. Can't scroll down on the app pages, whole app gets stuck! Damn, that store is such a piece of garbage all of a sudden... All I see on the download/update page for instance: And on a app page: Can someone figure out what's going on? (Oh yes, my internet is working just fine!)

:)

RingTailCoon, Aug 7, 2021

2. Store completely broken

In the last build I have had an issue with the photos app and therefore I tried Gabe Aul's PowerShell command Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Afterwards most oft the apps were broken and are called with their package name e.g. Microsoft.WindowsFeedback_cw5n1h2txyewy with the { in front.

I had hoped that the latest build would repair these things as Windows is completely installing again BUT not now not only most of the apps are not working anymore but the store itself is listed as stated above. Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe

Does not work at all.

What can I do now?

RenegadeOne, Aug 7, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond MS Store completely BROKEN! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 7, 2021
  4. liorblob Win User

MS Store completely BROKEN!

Windows Apps completely broken

I'm getting an error that I need an app to open ms-windows-store.

liorblob, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

MS Store completely BROKEN!

1. MS Store completely BROKEN! - Similar Threads - Store completely BROKEN

2. MS Family limits are broken completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Family limits are broken completely: So when ever I send a request the request says that something is wrong are you connected to the internet? I am connected but I still get the same screen. And when I try changing the settings from the admin account the changes do not apply to my device. It’s like I’m stuck and...
  3. MS Family limits are broken completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Family limits are broken completely: So when ever I send a request the request says that something is wrong are you connected to the internet? I am connected but I still get the same screen. And when I try changing the settings from the admin account the changes do not apply to my device. It’s like I’m stuck and...
  4. Microsoft Store Completely Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Completely Broken: My Xbox app was broken, so I uninstalled it with the intent to reinstall. However, the Microsoft store has been infinitely attempting to install it ever since. This is made stranger as the install never ended but the Xbox App is back on my PC, but could no longer install...
  5. Microsoft Store Completely Broken

Microsoft Store Completely Broken: My Xbox app was broken, so I uninstalled it with the intent to reinstall. However, the Microsoft store has been infinitely attempting to install it ever since. This is made stranger as the install never ended but the Xbox App is back on my PC, but could no longer install...
  6. Microsoft Store is completely broken

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is completely broken: I've had the game pass for 2 months but the Microsoft Store stopped working about 1.5 months ago which made me reinstall the xbox app but since then all apps have crashed when trying to initially install it. I've tried reset commands in the console, resetting the store cache,...
  7. MS Store completely BROKEN!

MS Store completely BROKEN!: Tried to reset it, nothing. Tried to view an app page on the store, loads and crashes (can only close the window with the red X) Tried to check on updates, see only a spinning circle. Can't scroll down on the app pages, whole app gets stuck! Damn, that store is such a piece...
  8. Windows Store Completely Broken

Windows Store Completely Broken: Hi, my Microsoft Store is completely broken. I am running on Version 20H2 Build 19042.867 and my Microsoft store seems to have been completely deleted. If I type it in start, it shows up, but when I click on it, it does not open. When I go to “Add or remove programs” in...
  9. MS Store completely gone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store completely gone: I have lost ms store completely from my computer. I had an issue this week when my brother forced my PC off during updates. I did not have a back up file and was forced to do a reset via windows 10 software. I opted to "keep files and settings" but lost all my apps. I got...
  10. Store is completely broken

Store is completely broken: All app pages whether app is installed or not, hangs on the loading dots in the middle of the page with no option to launch the app or download a new one. And there is an app that I know is installed, it says "this app needs to be installed on your internal drive" ..sometimes...