Windows 10: MS Store crashes when installing xbox game bar

Discus and support MS Store crashes when installing xbox game bar in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; No reason, no error, just crashes. Can't install xbox game bar because Microsoft decided to do some proprietary **** which doesn't work. Awesome work... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bobbistef, Jan 2, 2020.

1. bobbistef Win User

MS Store crashes when installing xbox game bar

No reason, no error, just crashes. Can't install xbox game bar because Microsoft decided to do some proprietary **** which doesn't work. Awesome work as always

:)

bobbistef, Jan 2, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

1. MS Store crashes when installing xbox game bar - Similar Threads - Store crashes installing

2. Xbox game bar crashes when entering party

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar crashes when entering party: I have a Apple 2012 with Windows 10 and everything is up to date, ask if any more info is needed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-crashes-when-entering-party/55281db4-3dbb-44d6-97ea-7d34620676ac
  3. Xbox game bar crashes when entering party

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar crashes when entering party: I have a Apple 2012 with Windows 10 and everything is up to date, ask if any more info is needed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-crashes-when-entering-party/55281db4-3dbb-44d6-97ea-7d34620676ac
  4. Xbox game bar crashes games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar crashes games: When I play any game from anywhere on my PC, if anyone sends me a party invite or message or anything, or if I press the shortcut to open Xbox game bar windows+g it will crash any games I was playing at the time. Sometimes crashing so bad that I'm forced to hard reset my PC....
  5. Xbox game bar crashes games

Xbox game bar crashes games: When I play any game from anywhere on my PC, if anyone sends me a party invite or message or anything, or if I press the shortcut to open Xbox game bar windows+g it will crash any games I was playing at the time. Sometimes crashing so bad that I'm forced to hard reset my PC....
  6. MS Store Game Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Game Crashing: HelloOur main PC has 3 user accounts for family members and we all play the same game, although at different levels.We play a MS Store older 2d game and my game keeps crashing, closes or freezes with 2 minutes.The other 2 users have no problems.The PC is an i5 10600K with 32...
  7. MS Store Game Crashing

MS Store Game Crashing: HelloOur main PC has 3 user accounts for family members and we all play the same game, although at different levels.We play a MS Store older 2d game and my game keeps crashing, closes or freezes with 2 minutes.The other 2 users have no problems.The PC is an i5 10600K with 32...
  8. Xbox party crashes xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox party crashes xbox game bar: Whenever I attempt to join or create a party I hear the noise indication someone has joined the party then the spot where it has party details says thisMoments later my mouse cursor gets the spinny wheel of doom and the app crashes. Has anybody got any idea how to fix this?...
  9. Xbox party crashes xbox game bar

Xbox party crashes xbox game bar: Whenever I attempt to join or create a party I hear the noise indication someone has joined the party then the spot where it has party details says thisMoments later my mouse cursor gets the spinny wheel of doom and the app crashes. Has anybody got any idea how to fix this?...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Crashing When Joining Party

Xbox Game Bar Crashing When Joining Party: Xbox Game Bar has recently started crashing parties when I join them. If I join myself or if I am invited, it will automatically kick me from party and also boot every other party member out of the party as well. I have rolled back a recent Windows update and reinstalled all...