Windows 10: MS Store - deals

Discus and support MS Store - deals in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Microsoft Store: Save an extra $100 on select PCs with promo code 'SAVE100' at checkout. Shop now > The 'select PCs' have the text Save an extra... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Slartybart, Jul 26, 2015.

1. MS Store - deals

Microsoft Store: Save an extra $100 on select PCs with promo code 'SAVE100' at checkout. Shop now >

The 'select PCs' have the text Save an extra $100 with code SAVE100 in the description.

They are naturally the more expensive ones, but 100 bucks is 100 bucks!

You'd do better with the 20% Insider discount at a Brick 'n Mortar MS store for a big ticket item

:)

Slartybart, Jul 26, 2015

2. Ok I need help. Microsoft edge and store are affected

That link did not help, as it mainly deals with MS store connection problem and not really the problem I am dealing with.

Hi Thank you for the response but this is not just and exclusive problem with MS store. and it is not a connection problem. The best way I can describe it is, if you can imagine someone pressing the TAB key and my cursor is stuck or won't allow me to type
    anything. This problem is with MS Edge, MS Store, and my ring Doorbell app.. I cannot click on anything I want to use as the highlighted item always goes to the left. For example if I try and click on a favorite folder in favorites it quickly flashes open
    then closes again. Or if I try to open a new Tab in MS Edge the first, it won't let me as the first tab remains highlighted.

TheAntiChristoO, Jul 26, 2015
  3. bad window 10 home edition product key

I went to the retail store where I got my software from, they want me to go back to MS to get my problem resolve. I told I was referred to come back to the shop and they still insisted that I must deal with MS. what the hack!!!

sportcar1965, Jul 26, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

MS Store - deals

I like the save 250.00 ones ...

caperjack, Jul 26, 2015
  5. *Biggrin

I'm not sure if the quoted price is has the promo code applied or if there is an extra $100 to be saved at checkout.

I like the Zenbook, but of course it is out of stock *Sad
    ... not to mention that I don't have $900 or even $800 to blow on equipment this year.

Slartybart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

MS Store - deals

1. MS Store - deals - Similar Threads - Store deals

2. I want to know the names of websites and online stores accredited by Microsoft and deal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to know the names of websites and online stores accredited by Microsoft and deal...: I want to know the names of websites and online stores accredited by Microsoft and deal with the company directly and sell copies of Windows or original product keys from Microsoft that are not fake...
  3. I want to know the names of websites and online stores accredited by Microsoft and deal...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to know the names of websites and online stores accredited by Microsoft and deal...: I want to know the names of websites and online stores accredited by Microsoft and deal with the company directly and sell copies of Windows or original product keys from Microsoft that are not fake...
  4. deal with microsoft store code 0x80070422 without updating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deal with microsoft store code 0x80070422 without updating?: I have tried to download "Xbox Accessories" from the microsoft store, as my xbox controller has been acting up and some buttons do weird things, but it says I have updates disabled I have updates disabled because I have lots of settings changed that microsoft seems to love...
  5. deal with microsoft store code 0x80070422 without updating?

deal with microsoft store code 0x80070422 without updating?: I have tried to download "Xbox Accessories" from the microsoft store, as my xbox controller has been acting up and some buttons do weird things, but it says I have updates disabled I have updates disabled because I have lots of settings changed that microsoft seems to love...
  6. Store not dealing with apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store not dealing with apps: I did everything like wsreset, log out log back in to store turn off anti virus, restart the PC and still my MS Store cant get rid of something went wrong error. What is this error. I asked on different forum but none of the troubleshooting steps they provided works. Hope on...
  7. Store not dealing with apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store not dealing with apps: I did everything like wsreset, log out log back in to store turn off anti virus, restart the PC and still my MS Store cant get rid of something went wrong error. What is this error. I asked on different forum but none of the troubleshooting steps they provided works. Hope on...
  8. Store not dealing with apps

9. Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals: [ATTACH] The Microsoft Store Spring Sale kicks off today, so now is the perfect opportunity to score great deals on all things Xbox including the best deal of the year on Xbox Game Pass. Take advantage of Spring deals on Xbox and PC games, Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold...
  10. Celebrate Star Wars Day today with deals in the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrate Star Wars Day today with deals in the Windows Store: Today, we’re celebrating Star Wars Day with a collection in the Windows Store featuring awesome deals on games, soundtracks, and the movies themselves. [img] MOVIES* Are the original Star Wars films already in your collection? If not, get the Digital Six Film...