Windows 10: MS store deleted after reset

Discus and support MS store deleted after reset in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I had always problem with windows updates on my laptop becouse they were like freezed or idk what for so long that my laptop just had to shut... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by c0ldark, May 12, 2021.

1. c0ldark Win User

MS store deleted after reset

So I had always problem with windows updates on my laptop becouse they were like freezed or idk what for so long that my laptop just had to shut down.Which boreke it but thats not the main problem.I always factory reseted my laptop with files backup but this time it deleted everything except recycle bin.It also deleted all my microsoft apps and also some windows apps like calculator.II think that windows is corupted but its laptop I dont have any key from windows instalation and I dont really know how I would reinstal it.But main problem is microsoft store becouse almost every file need ms sto

:)

c0ldark, May 12, 2021
  2. lx07 Win User

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

3. windows 10 store error code 0x80072ee7 after that windows store update ms put out

Hi,

Thank you for posting your on Microsoft Community.

This issue occurs when the Windows store services is stopped.

I would suggest you to start the Windows store services and check if it helps:

• first in search type services
    • then on services window select windows store services
    • Right click and press start.

If the issue persist I would suggest you to reset Windows store and check if it helps:

Follow the steps to reset Windows store:

• On the desktop screen, press Windows and R key together to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Mohammed Yaseer, May 12, 2021
  4. LeonLaude Win User

unable to download games from app store

Hi,

I suggest that you reset the Windows store, follow the steps below.

Reset the Windows Store

You can use the steps below to refresh the Store which will clear the cache and refresh your library and permissions.

• Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.
    • Click Start and type wsreset.
    • Right-Click on the command and click Run as Administrator. If the Windows permission box appears, click Yes or Run.
    • A black MS DOS screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
    • Attempt to install Sea of Thieves

If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. MS store deleted after reset - Similar Threads - store deleted reset

2. Failed to open ms store after repair and reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to open ms store after repair and reset.: I tried to install application using microsoft store. I tried to reset and repair microsoft store as mention in this website. However, I failed to open microsoft store after repair and reset....
  3. Unable to open MS Store after reset

Unable to open MS Store after reset: I fully reset my computer since it has a lot of issues. I signed in using my MS account but I cant open Store at all. It will stays in the logo of store and nothing happens. I used the wsreset but still nothing happens. I even restarted the computer twice now and still cant...
  4. Unable to open MS Store after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to open MS Store after reset: I fully reset my computer since it has a lot of issues. I signed in using my MS account but I cant open Store at all. It will stays in the logo of store and nothing happens. I used the wsreset but still nothing happens. I even restarted the computer twice now and still cant...
  5. Unable to open MS Store after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. MS Store Deleted and not reinstalling

MS Store Deleted and not reinstalling: Hi! I'm recently got stuck in a terrible situation. I faced the "Acquiring License" error and believing all hope was lost I deleted MS Store with the Power-Shell command. Unfortunately. I require some apps only on store so I decided to reinstall. I tried Power Shell but got a...
  7. MS Store Deleted and not reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Deleted and not reinstalling: Hi! I'm recently got stuck in a terrible situation. I faced the "Acquiring License" error and believing all hope was lost I deleted MS Store with the Power-Shell command. Unfortunately. I require some apps only on store so I decided to reinstall. I tried Power Shell but got a...
  8. MS Store Deleted and not reinstalling

9. MS store not working after reset

MS store not working after reset: i wanted to fix MS store so i could finally use apps, so i reset windows, but that didn't fix it. It's still crashing when i try to turn it on, same with the apps that are from MS store. what should i do?...
  10. Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store

Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store: After I reset the Microsoft Store I couldn't open it and it is still happening now. I also noticed when I went to Apps and features in settings MS Microsoft Store was missing even though MS Microsoft Store was in the start bar but it still won't work in the task bar. When I...