Windows 10: MS Store doesn't download aps on first PC with Error 0x80070057 and download but stops with...

Discus and support MS Store doesn't download aps on first PC with Error 0x80070057 and download but stops with... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, after last updates Windows Store doesn't work. I have two PC and trying to update same apps in Store it is the same for any other apps First... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Crypttos, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Crypttos Win User

MS Store doesn't download aps on first PC with Error 0x80070057 and download but stops with...

Hi,

after last updates Windows Store doesn't work.

I have two PC and trying to update same apps in Store it is the same for any other apps

First machine doesn't start download at all and show immediately error code 0x80070057

Second machine: download starts, downloads 1.5MB and then stop with same error. If I press reload button, it continues with download, but again just 1.5MB and stops again and again and again.

Everything worked fine before update from 15/4.

Any current solution how to resolve issue with Store doesn't work. Including creating new account. Can you please fix this ASAP. I'm not going to reinstall two machines so please don't offer me this option.

Thank you,

Martin

:)

Crypttos, Apr 17, 2020

2. windows store - error 0x80070057

error 0x80070057

hi every1,

for the past two weeks am not able to download apps and games frm the windows 10 store on my laptop.

kindly suggest me a solution...

thanks

shuaib ahmed khan

Shuaib Khan13, Apr 17, 2020
  3. error message when trying to download aps

I keep getting error message 80072f78 when trying to download aps. Anyone got any suggestions?

MarinaBlogs, Apr 17, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

MS Store doesn't download aps on first PC with Error 0x80070057 and download but stops with...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

MS Store doesn't download aps on first PC with Error 0x80070057 and download but stops with... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

1. MS Store doesn't download aps on first PC with Error 0x80070057 and download but stops with... - Similar Threads - Store doesn't download

2. Downloads in MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads in MS Store: Hi There is a thread on this but it is old and does not quite reflect my issue. I want to cancel some downloads in the queue in MS Store but there is no X button anywhere near, right or left of App title. please help. thanks...
  3. Downloads in MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads in MS Store: Hi There is a thread on this but it is old and does not quite reflect my issue. I want to cancel some downloads in the queue in MS Store but there is no X button anywhere near, right or left of App title. please help. thanks...
  4. Cant download from Microsoft store. Code: 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download from Microsoft store. Code: 0x80070057: Hello! I have installed a Seagate Barracuda 2TB harddrive in my PC but now i cant download things to that specific harddrive. Everytime i try to download something to that harddrive via Microsoft store/xbox om Windows 10 i get a fault code: 0x80070057. I can download things...
  5. Windows update download error 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update download error 0x80070057: Installation is on a VirtualBox Virtual Machine, used for experiments, to prevent damage to my system (snapshot is before any experimentation). Host machine is the one in my system specs, and is up-to-date. Here is some info about the VM. OS: Windows 10 Pro (Not activated) OS...
  6. Microsoft store doesn't stop downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store doesn't stop downloading: when i tried to download a game then i see its size is large i stopped the downloading to save my data but when i restarted my pc then after 1 hour i don't know it was downloading i found that the game downloaded automatically even i stopped it and my data internet was lost...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't download

Microsoft Store doesn't download: I have had problems with the Microsoft Store now for a couple of days. I am just trying to download an app, and I cannot get it done. I have tried every solution I could find on the internet and nothing helps. The troubleshoot finds nothing, the WSReset.exe doesn't even close...
  8. Can't download aps from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download aps from store: Unable to install apps. When I try to download a pop up screen with the wrong email address and a space to enter password after selecting install. Below that is the message "The password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account". I select...
  9. Microsoft Store doesn't download

Microsoft Store doesn't download: I have always had issues with Windows Store, i've done a complete reinstallation of my system 2 times and things never were completely normal. This time, my windows store refuses to download a game Forza Horizon 4. I played it before doing the complete reinstallation but...
  10. download netvue ap

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download netvue ap: how do I download the Netvue app to my windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-netvue-ap/2acc2ad7-94bf-43c3-936c-ff9ec470e01d