Windows 10: MS Store Download Error 0x80073CF0 (State of Decay 2)

Discus and support MS Store Download Error 0x80073CF0 (State of Decay 2) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, I just bought State of Decay 2 in the Win10 App Store. But everytime i try to download it, the DL runs for a few seconds, i get around 20 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TimK123, Jun 10, 2018.

1. TimK123 Win User

MS Store Download Error 0x80073CF0 (State of Decay 2)

Hey there,
    I just bought State of Decay 2 in the Win10 App Store. But everytime i try to download it, the DL runs for a few seconds, i get around 20 to 30 MB and then it shuts down with the given Error code. This happens only with State of Decay 2. I tried downloading random apps and the all worked.
    I already did a bunch of troubleshooting via Google, but nothing really helped.

- Win 10 Store Troubleshoot

- Win 10 Update Troubleshoot

- wsreset.exe

-PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}

- Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    This produced an error Log concerning the Path to "C:\AppXManifest.xml" not existing. I uploaded the error log, but its mostly in german... https://pastebin.com/ctCCN51C

- SFC /Scannow

- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

- All of this stuff besides a clean reset of Windows (and i really really dont want to do that, just to be able to download a stupid piece of software...): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-update-errors

Does anybody have another idea what i could try?
    Thanks a lot!

:)

TimK123, Jun 10, 2018

2. State of Decay 2

preordered state of decay 2 not showing on my library so how do I download it.

DavidPashley1, Jun 11, 2018
  3. State of Decay 2 Pre - Launch Download.

Hello,

I just pre-ordered state of decay 2 on the Microsoft store.

And there IS an install button for the game now but when I click it it says "Try again later. Something happened on our end".

So my question is, CAN this game be pre-downloaded (as in can it be downloaded before launch), or is this an actual error?

Thank you!

RichardKrawczyk, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

MS Store Download Error 0x80073CF0 (State of Decay 2)

1. MS Store Download Error 0x80073CF0 (State of Decay 2) - Similar Threads - Store Download Error

2. MS Store doesn't find update for State of decay 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store doesn't find update for State of decay 2: When trying to start State of Decay 2 I get prompted there is a update that needs to be installed. I then click the "update" button and the game exits and the MS Store opens. Then when I check for updates, none appear. I tried the steps listed in this topic: Can't Download...
  3. State of Decay 2 - Can't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 - Can't download: Hello everybody,Have had SoD2 for a couple of years now, download and played before with no problems, great game overall.Since the newest update, i've been wanting to reinstall the game, but soon as I click "install" on microsoft store, a window pops up asking in which driver...
  4. State of decay 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of decay 2: My State of Decay 2 keeps "need to repair" is there a fix to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/bbc32711-4caf-4d29-a95a-cc1eda71db3c
  5. State of Decay 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2...: Hi there, im at my wits end and hoping someone here can help me out Subscribed to game pass ultimate to play SOD2 with my frriends and im on day 2 with it not working. Without fail, every time, it will crash after the unity logo is shown, every single time i have...
  6. state of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2: I have bought and installed state of decay 2 , I did a clean reinstall of windows 10 and updated all the drivers, within about 60 minutes of playing, the game crashes and freezes my pc, so have to do a hard reboot, i am running windows 10 with 32 gig of ram, a AMD FX(TM)...
  7. State Of Decay 2 : Daybreak will not download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    State Of Decay 2 : Daybreak will not download: Recently i reinstalled SOD2 to a new hard drive on my PC, but Daybreak refused to install coming up with an error message, I have played the game and have played it with this DLC before but after the move it will not install, Any idea's? [ATTACH]...
  8. State of Decay 2 Download Stalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 Download Stalls: Hello. I bought State of Decay 2 to play with some friends. Upon trying to download it, first of all, my internet pooted out. I doubt this really has anything to do with your store, but it was odd that only my computer had the issue. After fixing said issue, I've...
  9. State of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of decay 2: When i try to start State of decay 2 there is splash art and then game turns off. I've tried to reinstal windows store and this game and nothing helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/0181b807-0ad1-4a0d-aba6-5be9e7a2e164
  10. State of Decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2: I had been playing SOD2 for a few weeks in August 2018. There were no crashes and very little frame-rate issues. The game was quite enjoyable. I took a break for about 2 weeks, and when I start the game it loads the menu. Then I start to have problems. If I load a game I can...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. state of decay 2 download error

2. microsoft store error 0x80073cf0

3. State of Decay Store 0x80073CF0

4. state of decay 2 install error 0x80073CF0,
  5. microsoft store error code 0x80073cf0