Windows 10: MS store download keep getting increased in GOW 4.

Discus and support MS store download keep getting increased in GOW 4. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i just downloaded 133.6 GB of GOW 4 content as per the original size. i did not downloaded it straight. it was about 10 small parts ( so 10 pauses over... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Derick_Thompson, Aug 24, 2019.

1. MS store download keep getting increased in GOW 4.

i just downloaded 133.6 GB of GOW 4 content as per the original size. i did not downloaded it straight. it was about 10 small parts ( so 10 pauses over a period of 2 months time). now the notification areas state current downloaded amount is 88% and it grows so i paused it. this is the second time this happens to me so is there anyway to fix this? steam, origin , uplay or gog clients dose not have this problem.

:)

Derick_Thompson, Aug 24, 2019

2. Store download size keeps on increasing

Since this is the case and the issue about the file size increasing is still happening. let us provide additional steps we can attempt to resolve your concern.
    You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the Cortana Search Box type in Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the list.
    • On the top left corner, select on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    This Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter for Windows 10 will scan your computer, identify the problems and attempt to fix the issues automatically.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Gears of war ultimate edition and GOW 4 Download problems

Hi

sorry english is not my language

recently I changed my Pc windows 10 and every thing is ok .steam games uplay games , origin games...all working except my store Games .
    i have GOW4 and Gears ultimate and Forza.

I started to download them again since windows 10 is fresh but my internet speed is not very fast around 4 mb/s so it takes some times to download these games.
    I started with Gow UE and for 3 or 4 times in 2 days I paused my Download because i could not download the whole game in one day . a few hours ago GOW Ultimate donwload finished and when download size reached
    52.75 GB instead of installing it kept downloading to 60 GB and then stuck on installing.

I deleted the download and tried fallout shelter and because it is only 1.4 gb it went well . game is installed and it is working without problem.
    So every time I pause store downloads I am sure they wont install. I even tried Forza and I downloaded the game in two days with 2 or 3 times pause and same thing
    happened.

are there any help or guide for me ? my internet speed is not that fast to download the whole 52 or 99 GB of games in one day but in steam or uplay or origin you can pause for 100 times without any issue.

I really want to play the Games that I bought So any tips ???

my system is I7-4770k- and 8 GB ram and Geforce GTX 980 ti and i dont have any space issue because my C Drive is a 250 GB ssd and i changed my App install location to a 2 TB HDD.

thank you

rezaghasemi2016, Aug 24, 2019
  4. JoshSpoon Win User

MS store download keep getting increased in GOW 4.

Gear of war 4 download keeps getting stuck or resetting itself

Microsoft are you guys just using a bot to respond to us? I don't understand why this is such a task for you guys. I originally downloaded this game on day one without a hitch. I recently had to restore my computer because of a bad HDD, and whilst trying
    to re download Gears of War 4 PC , I noticed the download percentages being rather erratic. Your suggestion is contact MS store, and that's always your suggestion. Why can't you just post a step by step to resolve this issue. I was under the impression that
    with the induction of online help we would avoid the swamp lands of telephone customer service. At least 1-2 if not more hours get wasted every time I call you guys, and more times that none, all to no avail. FIX THIS ISSUE!!!

JoshSpoon, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

MS store download keep getting increased in GOW 4.

1. MS store download keep getting increased in GOW 4. - Similar Threads - store download keep

2. Downloads in MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads in MS Store: Hi There is a thread on this but it is old and does not quite reflect my issue. I want to cancel some downloads in the queue in MS Store but there is no X button anywhere near, right or left of App title. please help. thanks...
  3. Downloads in MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads in MS Store: Hi There is a thread on this but it is old and does not quite reflect my issue. I want to cancel some downloads in the queue in MS Store but there is no X button anywhere near, right or left of App title. please help. thanks...
  4. Can't download Gears 4 on MS Store. Error 0x8024001E

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download Gears 4 on MS Store. Error 0x8024001E: I have tried everything you might suggest. Give me something new. Also, COALITION PUT THIS GAME ON STEAM. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-gears-4-on-ms-store-error-0x8024001e/0c284ac0-28db-433e-927e-c58cf654e37b
  5. Can't download Gears 4 on MS Store. Error 0x8024001E

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Gears 4 on MS Store. Error 0x8024001E: I have tried everything you might suggest. Give me something new. Also, COALITION PUT THIS GAME ON STEAM. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-gears-4-on-ms-store-error-0x8024001e/0c284ac0-28db-433e-927e-c58cf654e37b
  6. Can't download Gears 4 on MS Store. Error 0x8024001E

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Atualização Loja MS store e app Xbox pc e Jogo Gow 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Atualização Loja MS store e app Xbox pc e Jogo Gow 5: Antes na loja Microsoft Store tinha a opção de forçar instalação agora não tem mais a função antes de muito ajuda e houve alteração no Jogo após nova atualização no gear of war 5 havia comprado 30 dias de impulso e sumiu e também a perda de poder usar os ferros para comprar o...
  8. I'm trying to download Forza horizon 4 on the ms store but it always keep restarting if I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm trying to download Forza horizon 4 on the ms store but it always keep restarting if I...: I've tried msreset, sign out restart then sign in. know that my internet is not really powerful so I cant do it all non stop. I find it funny because it's the third time I download that game and everytime there was a problem. Microsoft store is a fucking joke. submitted by...
  9. Issue with downloading Forza Horizon 4 from MS Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with downloading Forza Horizon 4 from MS Store: Hi, I have been trying to download the game since 3 days ago but to no avail, it kept on pausing itself midway then the download start over from scratch, my internet isn't the best or the fastest, but never had issue like this when downloading games from Origin or Steam, it...
  10. Microsoft Store download keeps increasing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store download keeps increasing: I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store. However it never stopped downloading, the download went way past the 64,8 GB that the game was supposed to be. [ATTACH] I've tried multiple things to fix it already like, running the troubleshooter which claimed it...