Windows 10: MS Store Error for Upgrading Win10 Home to Pro.

Discus and support MS Store Error for Upgrading Win10 Home to Pro. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Microsoft Windows - what cause this error message?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JamesDiGiacomo, Jun 11, 2020.

1. MS Store Error for Upgrading Win10 Home to Pro.

MS Store Error for Upgrading Win10 Home to Pro. ff752b76-7936-400f-a48b-db5c186481af?upload=true.png

Microsoft Windows - what cause this error message?

:)

JamesDiGiacomo, Jun 11, 2020

2. Win10 upgrade from home to pro via ms store, cannot activate

Hello,

I'm having hp x360 spectre with win10 home and purchased via ms store upgrade win10 pro, but it keeps refusing activation and dispatching error codes. I tried to reset installation...etc....really mess. But eventually I'll get it all back and running, but
    still cannot activate win10 pro.

see attach

MS Store Error for Upgrading Win10 Home to Pro. 26dced7f-b293-4d57-9d04-6500e9177adb?upload=true.jpg

NebojsaRistic, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Win10 Pro

Hi, I bought a Win10 upgrade license on my old laptop. At the time I had a lot of issues upgrading the OEM Win10 Home as the upgrade purchase didn;t come with a product key. After lots of phone calls with MS they eventually provided me with a product key
    and the laptop was upgraded to Win10 Pro.

I now have a new laptop and still require the Pro functionality. Following the steps here (which also tells me my Win10 Pro upgrade license is transferrable):

How to Transfer your Windows 10 License to a New Computer

the OEMMS Store Error for Upgrading Win10 Home to Pro. :DM Win10 Home didn't upgrade using the MediaCreationTool (it just offers to install Win10 Home), and the System > Upgrade and Settings > Activation upgrade function doesn't accept the product key I've purchased.

Any help would be appreciated - although useful Win10 is awful to upgrade and MS seem to have deprecatated a lot of their contact options.

FractalMonkey, Jun 11, 2020
  4. MS Store Error for Upgrading Win10 Home to Pro.

Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

MS Store Error for Upgrading Win10 Home to Pro.

1. MS Store Error for Upgrading Win10 Home to Pro. - Similar Threads - Store Error Upgrading

2. win10 pro upgrade from win10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 pro upgrade from win10 home: I'm upgrading my home edition to pro which I have done before with other win10 home pc's, don't need or want the hassle of a new install. I got a win10 pro, its the full pkg, with an install cd. first I did the change key with the generic win 10 pro key, reboot, and then...
  3. Upgrade from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro

Upgrade from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro: I just completed an upgrade from Win10 Home to Pro. I paid $99 to do this.Everything seemed to be going well, but right at the end, the upgrade terminated giving me an error 0X80070005. My PC was "frozen," so I rebooted.On the reboot, the system went through several rounds of...
  4. Upgrade rom Win10 home to Win10 pro

Upgrade rom Win10 home to Win10 pro: Hi all, Does all apps remaining on the upgraded computer when doing the upgrade? It's very important because I use software that needs machine codes in cloud to use. Otherwise I have to ask new machine codes to my software vendors. It would be great that these apps still...
  5. Upgrade and activate win10 home to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade and activate win10 home to Pro: When I built my PC I installed Win10 home on it, but have decided I want win10 pro. So, I have bought a win10 pro key, but it is not working. I get the error: The product key that you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one....
  6. Upgrade win10 home to win10 pro

Upgrade win10 home to win10 pro: I'm trying to upgrade my win10 home to pro but I'm stuck. The steps taken are below: 1. I disconnected my internet-connection. 2. I went to systems->"Update&Security" -> Activation -> "Change Product Key" 3. I entered the generic key "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" and the...
  7. Upgrading from Win10 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading from Win10 Home to Pro: Hey guys, I am considering to upgrade my Home to Pro version, due the lack of RDP feature on Home edition, which is now in this work-from-home times quite necessary. However, I cannot find the price for the upgrade. I follow the articles online: Settings -> Updates and...
  8. Win10 Home->Pro Upgrade Problem

Win10 Home->Pro Upgrade Problem: Hi, This morning I bought Pro for this laptop, via the Store app. It goes to install it right away, after a prompt, the install fails. I try again, checking for updates. Supposedly does it (runs TiWorker in the background, etc.). I reboot, it having been finished (AFAICT)....
  9. Win10 upgrade from home to pro via ms store, cannot activate

Win10 upgrade from home to pro via ms store, cannot activate: Hello, I'm having hp x360 spectre with win10 home and purchased via ms store upgrade win10 pro, but it keeps refusing activation and dispatching error codes. I tried to reset installation...etc....really mess. But eventually I'll get it all back and running, but still cannot...
  10. Upgrade Win10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade Win10 Home to Win10 Pro: Recently I have replaced my Win 8.1 Home edition with a Win 10 Home edition. (64-bit) Now I would like to upgrade Win10 Home to a Win10 Pro Edition. How do I do that and what will it cost me? 31154