Windows 10: MS Store for Business

Discus and support MS Store for Business in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I thought I had the MS Store for business figured out. It has recently been brought to my attention that when a user clicks the Share context menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vassilios10, Jun 25, 2020.

1. MS Store for Business

I thought I had the MS Store for business figured out. It has recently been brought to my attention that when a user clicks the Share context menu (from file explorer (right click or ribbon) or in the Edge menu) they are offered to "get apps in app store". Clicking this shows a list of applications that are not approved in our private store.

In a similar fashion, when using the "open with" dialogue, there is another store link. This link also shows a list of applications in the private store that are not approved.

They do not install, they fail with an ugly and awful error (good), but is there anyway to not see this list of applications.

Working with 1909, but same behavior in 1809.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/vassilios10
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vassilios10, Jun 25, 2020

2. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    How do you Work with Resellers when Selling from the Microsoft Store for Business?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query regarding Microsoft Store for Business.

We do have a dedicated team for queries related to Microsoft Store for Business, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to visit
    https://businessstore.microsoft.com/support and select the appropriate category. You can also create a support
    request from the same link.

Additional information:

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

MS Store for Business

Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business

Source: Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

MS Store for Business

1. MS Store for Business - Similar Threads - Store Business

2. Login to windows 11 store with business acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login to windows 11 store with business acount: I've been using the MSFT store to download apps e.g., the Teams App for a long time.For a few days, the store has been opening a log-in window whenever I try to download something.My business account office 365/Azure AD account no longer works to log in.It says "We couldn't...
  3. Login to windows 11 store with business acount

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login to windows 11 store with business acount: I've been using the MSFT store to download apps e.g., the Teams App for a long time.For a few days, the store has been opening a log-in window whenever I try to download something.My business account office 365/Azure AD account no longer works to log in.It says "We couldn't...
  4. Microsoft Business apps requiring Microsoft Store to download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Business apps requiring Microsoft Store to download.: My company provides its software tools to its employees through the Microsoft store. With the recent changes to the store I am now unable to log in with my work account and are forced to use the Microsoft Store for Business. Whenever I try to download the apps I need for work...
  5. Microsoft Business apps requiring Microsoft Store to download.

Microsoft Business apps requiring Microsoft Store to download.: My company provides its software tools to its employees through the Microsoft store. With the recent changes to the store I am now unable to log in with my work account and are forced to use the Microsoft Store for Business. Whenever I try to download the apps I need for work...
  6. Microsoft Business apps requiring Microsoft Store to download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Photos app will not play video audio if files stored on OneDrive Business. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app will not play video audio if files stored on OneDrive Business. Why?: Hoping there I can gain some insight into my issue with audio and Photos. Situation and Problem: - Photos app is linked to a OneDrive Business account.- Files are not stored locally due to save disk space. - All photos and videos appear in the thumbnails check!. - Videos can...
  8. Photos app will not play video audio if files stored on OneDrive Business. Why?

Photos app will not play video audio if files stored on OneDrive Business. Why?: Hoping there I can gain some insight into my issue with audio and Photos. Situation and Problem: - Photos app is linked to a OneDrive Business account.- Files are not stored locally due to save disk space. - All photos and videos appear in the thumbnails check!. - Videos can...
  9. Windows 11 - MS-Store login with MS365 E3 Business Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - MS-Store login with MS365 E3 Business Account: Hello everyonewith Windows 10 SSO still worked with the Windows Store. Not anymore with Windows 11. Is there a simple documentation somewhere on how to set this up?thanks...
  10. Windows 11 - MS-Store login with MS365 E3 Business Account

Windows 11 - MS-Store login with MS365 E3 Business Account: Hello everyonewith Windows 10 SSO still worked with the Windows Store. Not anymore with Windows 11. Is there a simple documentation somewhere on how to set this up?thanks...