Windows 10: MS Store Game Crashing

Discus and support MS Store Game Crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloOur main PC has 3 user accounts for family members and we all play the same game, although at different levels.We play a MS Store older 2d game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CharlesChalfant, May 29, 2022.

1. MS Store Game Crashing

HelloOur main PC has 3 user accounts for family members and we all play the same game, although at different levels.We play a MS Store older 2d game and my game keeps crashing, closes or freezes with 2 minutes.The other 2 users have no problems.The PC is an i5 10600K with 32 gigs of ram and onboard Intel graphics. The PC is barely a year old using Samsung SSD's.* There are no overheating issues.* I have tried turning off antivirus and limiting background apps running.* Even when I play offline, with internet off it crashes.Why would one user have issues when another does not?I hope someone can

:)

CharlesChalfant, May 29, 2022

2. MS Store Games

Hi Gene,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

When you download a Game or an App from Windows Store, the location where the files and folders related to the Game or an App will be located in
    WindowsApps folder at Program Files which can be accessed from C: drive.

Step 1: You can search the Game or an App you downloaded using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click on Start key on the Keyboard and type the game name in the search box. The downloaded game will show in the top most search result.
    • Click on the game and check if you can access the game.

Step 2: To pin the game on the taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Search for the game using Cortana by following the steps above.
    • Right click on the game and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    • Close the window and check if the game is pinned to taskbar.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 29, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 29, 2022
  4. MS Store Game Crashing

Windows Store Game Crashes/Won't launch

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why your games are crashing on your PC. Corrupted game components or system files may cause the issue. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Update troubleshooter on this
    link. After running the troubleshooter, you may follow the instructions provided or manually check for updates and install all the critical or important updates on this

link

You can also reset the game from the Settings menu to help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Make sure that your games and apps are updated on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, May 29, 2022
Thema:

MS Store Game Crashing

1. MS Store Game Crashing - Similar Threads - Store Game Crashing

2. MS Store crashing in a few second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store crashing in a few second: before it happened, MS Store don't download and update my apps, It appeared error code 0x80248014, I try PowerShell with admin to fix it, after restart, MS Store crashed a lot of times, i also use wsreset.exe but it didn't fix it...
  3. MS Store crashing in a few second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store crashing in a few second: before it happened, MS Store don't download and update my apps, It appeared error code 0x80248014, I try PowerShell with admin to fix it, after restart, MS Store crashed a lot of times, i also use wsreset.exe but it didn't fix it...
  4. MS Store Game Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store Game Crashing: HelloOur main PC has 3 user accounts for family members and we all play the same game, although at different levels.We play a MS Store older 2d game and my game keeps crashing, closes or freezes with 2 minutes.The other 2 users have no problems.The PC is an i5 10600K with 32...
  5. Microsoft Store Games Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Games Crashing: Does anyone know why games that I install from Microsoft store are crashing??? I just install Forza horizon 4 and can't play it... It is ridiculous that thousands of people are having this problem and that they didn't fix it yet....
  6. Store Games Crashing

Store Games Crashing: Recently windows store games are crashing a bit too much.Whenever i get to the load screen of a few it crashes them.But some didn't crash right away like Minecraft works perfectly and the Default games aswell.I have tried WSreset.exe,Re-registering,Re-installing Windows...
  7. Windows Store Games are Crashing.

Windows Store Games are Crashing.: I have been having an issue with games like Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4. They have been crashing after launching. The trouble-shooter has said that its a crashing and/or hanging issue and I've done extensive googling and can't find an fix to the issue. This is the list...
  8. This is how MS Store downloads games...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is how MS Store downloads games...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/someniatko [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxwe2l/this_is_how_ms_store_downloads_games/
  9. Game Pass - MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass - MS Store: Hi everyone, Today I´ve used a laptop running windows 10 and didn´t login to my personal MS account. Just set a local account and use it this way. I was very surprised when opening the store to download an app and realized that every game included on gamepass had the...
  10. MS Store crashes when installing xbox game bar

MS Store crashes when installing xbox game bar: No reason, no error, just crashes. Can't install xbox game bar because Microsoft decided to do some proprietary **** which doesn't work. Awesome work as always...