Windows 10: ms store is missing from apps and feature

Discus and support ms store is missing from apps and feature in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what should i do to get it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jacobgeorge5, Jan 23, 2022.

1. ms store is missing from apps and feature

what should i do to get it back

:)

jacobgeorge5, Jan 23, 2022
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jan 23, 2022
  3. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I uninstalled them (Revo Uninstaller) but in MS Store all the apps are still on the list... with "Install" button next to them. I want to remove them from that list.

TomazDrnovsek, Jan 23, 2022
  4. ATBellamy Win User

ms store is missing from apps and feature

missing installing apps from apps and features

cannot download apps outside windows store went to apps and features but the installing apps drop box is not there next I went to update and security and looked for For developers that is also missing from list. how do I fix this problem and get this features
    back or at least enable me to download outside of store

ATBellamy, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

ms store is missing from apps and feature

1. ms store is missing from apps and feature - Similar Threads - store missing apps

2. ms store is missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ms store is missing: ms store is missing and cannot get apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-missing/6eb4c9b1-c0ac-43a9-a66e-14af90c24ce0
  3. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature: Hi community, recently I couldn't open Microsoft Store all of a sudden. I just wanted to check out the Windows version of the Minecraft Launcher provided in the store. The app icon is still in my "Start" menu as the screenshot below.But clicking it does nothing, and the...
  4. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature: Hi community, recently I couldn't open Microsoft Store all of a sudden. I just wanted to check out the Windows version of the Minecraft Launcher provided in the store. The app icon is still in my "Start" menu as the screenshot below.But clicking it does nothing, and the...
  5. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. ms store is missing from apps and feature

ms store is missing from apps and feature: what should i do to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-missing-from-apps-and-feature/332459a5-76a6-4510-951a-920a23a9865f
  7. ms store is missing from apps and feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms store is missing from apps and feature: what should i do to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-missing-from-apps-and-feature/332459a5-76a6-4510-951a-920a23a9865f
  8. Paid Upgrade from MS Store 'Partitions' App Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paid Upgrade from MS Store 'Partitions' App Missing: I paid for the optional upgrade to the 'Partitions' App available from the Microsoft Store. The App instructed me to close it and then install the upgrade option from My Library in the MS Store. There is no upgrade or download available....
  9. Start Menu missing apps installed from MS Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu missing apps installed from MS Store: I installed 3D Builder into my Windows 10. The app, while fully functional through extension links -- double click an associated file and 3D Builder opens and works properly -- I do not have any mention of it in my Start Menu. The menu looks something like this: # 3D...
  10. MS store doesn't open and is absent from apps and features

MS store doesn't open and is absent from apps and features: clicking on the icon in start menu doesn't start ms store and is absent from task bar and app list in settings. nothing shows up if I troubleshoot windows store apps in settings. while running re registering in cmd it shows path not found and object not found because it...