Windows 10: MS Store Is Not Installed On My Computer

Discus and support MS Store Is Not Installed On My Computer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My cumputer was great i i formated it and there was no Microsoft Store or Microsoft Photos. What do i do???... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mike1231001, Jul 23, 2021.

1. MS Store Is Not Installed On My Computer

My cumputer was great i i formated it and there was no Microsoft Store or Microsoft Photos. What do i do???

:)

Mike1231001, Jul 23, 2021
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I uninstalled them (Revo Uninstaller) but in MS Store all the apps are still on the list... with "Install" button next to them. I want to remove them from that list.

TomazDrnovsek, Jul 23, 2021
  4. MS Store Is Not Installed On My Computer

Unable to install OneNote from Windows Store

Hi Pete,

Error code 0x8004264b may occur due to a corrupted Windows Store cache. For us to know more about your concern installing OneNote on Windows Store, supply more information by answering these questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Have you checked if you run into the same issue installing another Windows application?
    • What steps have you done so far to resolve this error?

As an initial step, we suggest running the Windows Store apps troubleshooter found on this article:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps
    . This automated tool normally resolves most of the known app concerns.

Additionally, we suggest signing out and signing in to your account to see if there will be any changes. Reset the Windows Store cache if you still experience the same difficulty. This is helpful in rectifying concerns in updating, installing and accessing
    Store applications. To do so, follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search box, then click on Command Prompt.
    • Type WSReset.exe
    • Allow the process to complete, then restart your computer.

We will be waiting for your response and update regarding this query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

MS Store Is Not Installed On My Computer

1. MS Store Is Not Installed On My Computer - Similar Threads - Store Installed Computer

2. MS Store is not installed and is not able to be installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store is not installed and is not able to be installed: -MS Store is not installed on my computer-Unable to install any apps-Cannot find a way to get MS Store on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-not-installed-and-is-not-able-to-be/2972c96a-ccaf-4e86-a104-fc423455b4c4
  3. MS Store is not installed and is not able to be installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store is not installed and is not able to be installed: -MS Store is not installed on my computer-Unable to install any apps-Cannot find a way to get MS Store on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-not-installed-and-is-not-able-to-be/2972c96a-ccaf-4e86-a104-fc423455b4c4
  4. Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed: Hi,So I have a ton of programs installed and as the MS store is becoming increasingly popular, and it's an easy way to keep programs updated I'd like to move as many of them to the store as possible.What I don't know is if I install them in the store and they are already...
  5. Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed: Hi,So I have a ton of programs installed and as the MS store is becoming increasingly popular, and it's an easy way to keep programs updated I'd like to move as many of them to the store as possible.What I don't know is if I install them in the store and they are already...
  6. I cant install ms store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install ms store: I recently reset my computer and basically everything broke. I finally got it to making accounts and was able to make my account admin. But i cant download ms store because it says i need to connect firewall. But the microsoft defenders app also isnt installed and i cant...
  7. I cant install ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install ms store: I recently reset my computer and basically everything broke. I finally got it to making accounts and was able to make my account admin. But i cant download ms store because it says i need to connect firewall. But the microsoft defenders app also isnt installed and i cant...
  8. I Reinstall A MS Store But Error In Windows PowerShell Is Error In I Install MS Store In My...

I Reinstall A MS Store But Error In Windows PowerShell Is Error In I Install MS Store In My...: The Image A Error In Windows PowerShell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstall-a-ms-store-but-error-in-windows/661c396a-8005-4d76-a4ec-e768b7671ba0
  9. MS-Store will not install Flight Simulator

MS-Store will not install Flight Simulator: I've been running MSFS for several months.On Friday, MS released a bunch of updates. Applied all, then when tried to start MSFS it takes me to the MS-Store.The store will not install anything. I've tried many, many pieces of advice from emptying a cache, to logging out and in...
  10. MS photo will not install from MS Store

MS photo will not install from MS Store: MS Photo will not install from Store to my windows 10 PC. It downloads about 1 MB installs a 16kb executable and then stops. this just hap[pened today after I got the error message that MS Photo app isn't started. Tried the same BS to repair, reset, update, delete uisng...