Windows 10: MS Store Keeps installing Onenote each update

Discus and support MS Store Keeps installing Onenote each update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any idea why this keeps happening, keeps installing Onenote each day, but modified date stays the same 12/25/2020, my last clean install time when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AMDMan2016, Jan 14, 2021.

1. MS Store Keeps installing Onenote each update

Any idea why this keeps happening, keeps installing Onenote each day, but modified date stays the same 12/25/2020, my last clean install time when i clean installed on my new m.2 boot drive.

:)

AMDMan2016, Jan 14, 2021

2. Unable to install OneNote from Windows Store

Hi Pete,

Error code 0x8004264b may occur due to a corrupted Windows Store cache. For us to know more about your concern installing OneNote on Windows Store, supply more information by answering these questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Have you checked if you run into the same issue installing another Windows application?
    • What steps have you done so far to resolve this error?

As an initial step, we suggest running the Windows Store apps troubleshooter found on this article:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps
    . This automated tool normally resolves most of the known app concerns.

Additionally, we suggest signing out and signing in to your account to see if there will be any changes. Reset the Windows Store cache if you still experience the same difficulty. This is helpful in rectifying concerns in updating, installing and accessing
    Store applications. To do so, follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search box, then click on Command Prompt.
    • Type WSReset.exe
    • Allow the process to complete, then restart your computer.

We will be waiting for your response and update regarding this query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 14, 2021
  3. OneNote won't open

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Have you downloaded the app from store?
    Also install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing
    experience.

I suggest you try restart your Computer and try to open your OneNote . if issue still persists, I kindly suggest you to follow the steps mentioned by Ruxo in the following thread which discusses about how to uninstall OneNote .

Onenote on windows 10 - Sorry something went wrong

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 14, 2021
  4. MS Store Keeps installing Onenote each update

OneNote

Hi Nancy,

To help you resolve your concern in updating OneNote, we'd like to ask for the following information:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Marvin Barc, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

MS Store Keeps installing Onenote each update

1. MS Store Keeps installing Onenote each update - Similar Threads - Store Keeps installing

2. Unable to install, uninstall, and reinstall Onenote App from Ms Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install, uninstall, and reinstall Onenote App from Ms Store: Hi, I am wondering if anyone can share me a solution to this problem? I have been trying over and over again to install OneNote App but it won't work. I have tried the following that I got from youtube:Reset MS Store from Settings > Apps and Features > Ms Store >...
  3. Where is OneNote stored?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is OneNote stored?: I wish to do a clean install of Windows 10. I have backed up and saved most of the files and folders that I wish to keep; however, I am unable to find where 'My Notebook' or 'OneNote' files are kept. The normal advice is to go to: C:>Users>Name>App...
  4. MS Store Keeps Updating "Your Phone" App

MS Store Keeps Updating "Your Phone" App: I noticed tonight that when I go to MS Store to check for downloads and updates it updates "Your Phone" but no update takes place. It goes through the motion of updating for about a second with the progress bar. I checked my Reliability History and no Your Phone update is...
  5. MS Store Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store Update: I just recently updated my Windows 10 software, but whenever I click Store, it loads for like 10 seconds and then just disappears off of my screen. I then realized that the MSOFT store was not the most recent version, but when I tried to give it an update it said it didn't...
  6. 0x800706D9 - Download OneNote in MS Store

0x800706D9 - Download OneNote in MS Store: As you see on the title, I still hardly figure out what causes this error and how I can fix it. I tried to search for a solution on the Internet, but not much. Until now, I have followed this website...
  7. MS Onenote Version 16001.12430.20120.0.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Onenote Version 16001.12430.20120.0.: When I Minimized Onenote to the task bar I cannot restore or maximize it. Clicking on taskbar icon does nothing, right click only shows "Onenote open a 2nd occurrance, pin to taskbar & Close window", I have to close/open Onenote or open a 2nd occurrence in order to view...
  8. MS Store updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store updated: Looks like both sway and the store itself have updates for those of you who do manual app updates. Been away couple days but just seen them being offered. No problems as far as I can see 59966
  9. Office OneNote update via Store

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office OneNote update via Store: There is a new update available for Office One Note App Version 17.6868.57811.0 Available from Windows Store Not the version which updates with Office 2016 49128
  10. Onenote opens this small windows on each reboot

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Onenote opens this small windows on each reboot: I've noticed lately, OneNote has this little habit of popping up on every third or fourth reboot. I'm wondering if there's a way to stop that from doing that. It's a rectangular window with three windows within it, one saying "Screen Clipping" / "Send to OneNote (D)" / "New...