Windows 10: MS Store live tile stopped working

Discus and support MS Store live tile stopped working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The live tile does not display the products on the current version or release of the MS Store. 115543 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lintek25475, Aug 7, 2018.

1. MS Store live tile stopped working

The live tile does not display the products on the current version or release of the MS Store.

:)

lintek25475, Aug 7, 2018
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Aug 7, 2018
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Since 1703 & now 1709

I guess that's why they added the icon. *Tongue

Things that make the Store's Live Tile work for a short period:

• Turning the "Show products on tile" option off and then back on from within the Store's settings.
    • Resetting the Store.
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling the Store with Powershell.

elbeasto, Aug 7, 2018
  4. MS Store live tile stopped working

how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

MS Store live tile stopped working

1. MS Store live tile stopped working - Similar Threads - Store live tile

2. Windows 10 live tiles stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 live tiles stopped working: Windows 10 live tiles stopped working after most recent updates to Windows 10. What are the possible fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-tiles-stopped-working/a68cbf71-9f3d-488b-8804-acd38154ff65
  3. Windows 10 live tiles stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 live tiles stopped working: Windows 10 live tiles stopped working after most recent updates to Windows 10. What are the possible fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-tiles-stopped-working/a68cbf71-9f3d-488b-8804-acd38154ff65
  4. Windows 10 live tiles stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Live tile not working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Live tile not working?: Windows 10 home 64 bit, version 2004 up to date. I use Windows News Live tile in the start menu quite often, but for some reason it no longer shows a rotating news feed picture? I can still click on it and go to the news page, but the tile is dead otherwise. The tile is set...
  6. Live Tile For Microsoft Store App Stopped Working Again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Live Tile For Microsoft Store App Stopped Working Again: Hi all, I would have updated my previous question but it has been locked. Once again I'm not having Live Tiles work for my MS Store App on Win 10. I have tried resetting the App, creating a new Win account, clearing Tile Cache and nothing has fixed the issue. Strangely...
  7. MS Store live tile stopped working

MS Store live tile stopped working: The live tile does not display the products on the current version or release of the MS Store. 115543
  8. Live Tiles Stopped Working

Live Tiles Stopped Working: Live tiles have stopped working both on my desktop and Surface Pro 4. This seems to have happened sometime on 11/2. Is anyone else seeing this? I was able to get the desktop live tiles going again by signing out of the account (a local account) and signing into a...
  9. Store Live Tile Not Working

Store Live Tile Not Working: Either doesn't work or works intermittently. Any ideas? 23218
  10. Store Live Tile no longer works

Store Live Tile no longer works: Since 1703 & now 1709 I guess that's why they added the icon. *Tongue Things that make the Store's Live Tile work for a short period: Turning the "Show products on tile" option off and then back on from within the Store's settings. Resetting the Store. Uninstalling...