MS Store live tile stopped working

Discus and support MS Store live tile stopped working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The live tile does not display the products on the current version or release of the MS Store. 115543 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lintek25475, Aug 7, 2018.

1. lintek25475 Win User

The live tile does not display the products on the current version or release of the MS Store.

:)

lintek25475, Aug 7, 2018
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Aug 7, 2018
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Since 1703 & now 1709

I guess that's why they added the icon. *Tongue

Things that make the Store's Live Tile work for a short period:

• Turning the "Show products on tile" option off and then back on from within the Store's settings.
    • Resetting the Store.
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling the Store with Powershell.

elbeasto, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Divya Murugan Win User

how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

1. MS Store live tile stopped working - Similar Threads - Store live tile

2. Error 2147942487 Game Bar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 2147942487 Game Bar not working: When I use the windows 10 game bar and try to record, about 1-3 minutes into the recording I get an error message that says "Error 2147942487 Game Bar not working" The recording stops and everything that I recorded does not save. Why is this happening? [Moved from :...
  3. Can't open Ubuntu since the latest Windows Store update of the app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't open Ubuntu since the latest Windows Store update of the app: Hello, I am running Ubuntu from the Windows Store and got a notification yesterday that the app was updated in the store. As soon as I opened the app, I am welcomed by this error : [ATTACH] As you noticed, the error mentions ubuntu1804. That's because I decided to...
  4. Microsoft Office no longer working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office no longer working: At 10:50 PM tonight (PST) in the middle of working my computer suddenly went to a blue screen and "restarted". When it came back on my Office programs (Word, Excel) no longer will open any of my documents and I get the following message: "The operating system is not presently...
  5. Bluetooth Audio fails to work intermittently on Dell Latitude 3460 running Windows 10 Pro...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Audio fails to work intermittently on Dell Latitude 3460 running Windows 10 Pro...: Trying to pair Boat Rockerz 600 Bluetooth headset with my laptop. The audio works for the first 5 seconds after adding the bluetooth device. But then audio stops working. Then I need to run the troubleshooter which only occassionally fixes the problem. Then I have to remove...
  6. Windows 10 MS Update Installed: (August 14, 2018—KB4343909) USB ports no longer recognised

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 MS Update Installed: (August 14, 2018—KB4343909) USB ports no longer recognised: August 14, 2018—KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) Windows 10, version 1803 This update installs and all USB ports lose functionality. They appear in device driver menu but no error messages, system Health Checks show no problems, but any USB device "plugged in" does not read...
  7. DVD Player Won't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD Player Won't Work: I bought this laptop in Nov 2017. Dell 15 inch. I have not bothered to use the DVD player since I have owned it. I inserted a DVD tonight and it did not automatically start like I expected it to do. I did the usual troubleshooting and nothing worked. I read some...
  8. my camera is not working after the updatehi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my camera is not working after the updatehi: Hi all I just had undergo an windows update in my pc but after that my camera is not working I tried to solve it but it doesn't working on can any one help me...
  9. Windows 10 update not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update not working: My laptop Asus did an Windows update. Now when I open my laptop, it load,gives a bsod and restart and restart. I cant acess the fixing program and dont have a secound computer to put the usb recovery on it. Help asap Windows 10 / Sleep and Power on/off...
  10. sound not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound not working: I purchased an HP Pavilion 590 and have a Viewsonic HDMI monitor attached. I had to get a new cable because the old cable did not fit. The old cable had pin connectors and the new one has plug in on the side that plugs into the PC port Can anyone help?...