Windows 10: MS Store live tile stopped working

Discus and support MS Store live tile stopped working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The live tile does not display the products on the current version or release of the MS Store. 115543 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lintek25475, Aug 7, 2018.

1. MS Store live tile stopped working

The live tile does not display the products on the current version or release of the MS Store.

:)

lintek25475, Aug 7, 2018
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Aug 7, 2018
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Since 1703 & now 1709

I guess that's why they added the icon. *Tongue

Things that make the Store's Live Tile work for a short period:

• Turning the "Show products on tile" option off and then back on from within the Store's settings.
    • Resetting the Store.
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling the Store with Powershell.

elbeasto, Aug 7, 2018
  4. MS Store live tile stopped working

how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

MS Store live tile stopped working

1. MS Store live tile stopped working - Similar Threads - Store live tile

2. Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App: Hi all, I’m having a problem with my Win Store app live tile not working correctly in the start menu. I have Win 10 Pro. I’ve tried resetting the app, reinstalling and adusting the live tile settings within the app off and on again. This did work for a short time but...
  3. MS Store live tile stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store live tile stopped working: The live tile does not display the products on the current version or release of the MS Store. 115543
  4. Live tile on store app no longer ‘live’

Live tile on store app no longer ‘live’: So yesterday evening / early hours (UK) time the ms store app received an update. It all works ok in aftermath except on every single machine we own the tile pinned to start menu is no longer live. Just the store icon now. We tried turning live tile off and on several times...
  5. Live Tiles Stopped Working

Live Tiles Stopped Working: Live tiles have stopped working both on my desktop and Surface Pro 4. This seems to have happened sometime on 11/2. Is anyone else seeing this? I was able to get the desktop live tiles going again by signing out of the account (a local account) and signing into a...
  6. Accuweather Live Tile stopped refreshing

Accuweather Live Tile stopped refreshing: As in the title. Anyone else notice this? I wonder if it's connected to the app not being Windows 10 compliant but I may be wrong 13309
  7. Cortana Live Tile Not Working

Cortana Live Tile Not Working: Hi all. Just a small annoyance really. The Cortana live tile is not working all the time for me. When I open Cortana I can see my specified news cards etc however it won't live update new news etc on the live tile. Sometimes I will see for instance "BBC -5 minutes ago" on...
  8. Store Live Tile Not Working

Store Live Tile Not Working: Either doesn't work or works intermittently. Any ideas? 23218
  9. Store app live tile dead

Store app live tile dead: I only just noticed this but on our machines the store app tile is no longer live. Seems to be dead. Suspect it’s been like that for some time. Probably when they did their pointless update to change the name and icon. I tried turning live tile off and on again but it doesn’t...
  10. Store Live Tile no longer works

Store Live Tile no longer works: Since 1703 & now 1709 I guess that's why they added the icon. *Tongue Things that make the Store's Live Tile work for a short period: Turning the "Show products on tile" option off and then back on from within the Store's settings. Resetting the Store. Uninstalling...