Windows 10: MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset

Discus and support MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Yesterday is reseted my laptop after reset an installation of windows i saw that the MS store and many other apps were missing pls help me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by unikupreti, Apr 12, 2022.

1. MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset

Yesterday is reseted my laptop after reset an installation of windows i saw that the MS store and many other apps were missing pls help me

:)

unikupreti, Apr 12, 2022
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Apr 12, 2022
  3. Win 10 Microsoft App Store Missing

Hi, I'm having a huge issue with a clients laptop and none of the forums , YouTube tutorials or Microsoft support has been able to help me with this problem .
    The Microsoft store App has completely disappeared from they're Laptop , other Microsoft store apps are still there but they don't run.

I have tired to use the methods mentioned on theses websites ( only posting a few since all of them say the same things)
    [ Top 4 Ways to Fix Microsoft Store Missing in Windows 10 ]
    [ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ab4a2af?auth=1 ]
    [ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...03c31c?page=11 ]
    [ ]
    [ ]
    [ ]
    [ https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windo...ing-windows-10 ]
    [ ]

This is the one ill use as reference: Solved: Microsoft Store App missing in Windows 10 version 2004

In the above mentioned site it gave a few ways to fix it ( none worked ) , i'll list all the ones i tried and try and give as much information about the results as possible.
    In order :
    1 . Run Trouble Shooter for "Windows Store Apps" , no problems detected .
    2 . Reset Windows Store cache using Win+R . gives you the "you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store" popup box
    3 . Re-Register Microsoft Store using power shell (look at reference link to see what code was used , results in the posted snapshot)

MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset [​IMG]

MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset [​IMG]

4 . Run DISM command in elevated command prompt (again look at reference for commands used) , "check health" showed component store as repairable,
    but following commands resulted in nothing but 16 hours of waiting with no results
    5 . Manually Repair Microsoft Store , downloaded the file given (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=619547)
    ran the first command step 5. as written on site (results image ) . tried skipping step 5. and went straight to step 6. (results in image)

i uploaded a system info file ("msinfo32.nfo") at filehosting.org you can view it at below link .
    (this is a download link for the nfo file) https://www.filehosting.org/file/det...7/msinfo32.nfo

Also . . . . unfortunately i don't know when the problem started or if it was caused after a update , app install or something like that . All i know about what happened before i was contacted is what they told me , apparently the Microsoft store kept giving a error code when trying to update or connect to account ( they conveniently don't remember the code though) . i have searched all they're apps from top to bottom and i cant find any trace of the MS store , all that remains are the games and apps they downloaded from the store before it started with it's problems .

I also ask that any info or help you can give to be posted below (obviously) and if you guys can possibly also send it to my personnel email L: kobuscoetsee78@gmail.com ( this account was created with my clients details , i don't use my personnel details on my clients devices ever! . any info you guys can send to my own email will help me a lot , since i might then be able to start making any necessary preparations before getting back to them )

T Schlebusch, Apr 12, 2022
  4. MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset

Missing apps

After installing the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, some apps are missing from the Start Menu on some devices.
    The missing apps are no longer pinned in the Start Menu, nor are they in the list of apps.
    If I search for the app, Cortana is not able to find it and instead points me to the Store to install it.
    But the Store says that the app is already installed.

James Edwards 883, Apr 12, 2022
Thema:

MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset

1. MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset - Similar Threads - store missing apps

2. MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset: Yesterday is reseted my laptop after reset an installation of windows i saw that the MS store and many other apps were missing pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-missing-a-some-apps-are-also-missing/14b42055-18bd-4051-8f30-4fb27b353ac5
  3. MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset: Yesterday is reseted my laptop after reset an installation of windows i saw that the MS store and many other apps were missing pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-missing-a-some-apps-are-also-missing/14b42055-18bd-4051-8f30-4fb27b353ac5
  4. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset: Hi,I had to do a total reset of my laptop, and after it was complete, the Microsoft Store and Photo apps are missing. The icon appear in the taskbar but, they will not launch. They do not appear in my apps list....
  5. Missing apps after a reset

Missing apps after a reset: I had lost the Bluetooth in device manager-I'm not sure when. I did a system reset and it moved all the apps to a "removed folder". I had not reinstalled them and was still having problems, so I tried another reset and in doing so lost the previse folder and also lost the...
  6. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset: Hi, I had to do a total reset of my laptop and after it was complete, the Microsoft Store and Photo apps are missing. The icon appear in the taskbar but, they will not launch. They do not appear in my apps list. I have done a search here and tried the troubleshooting...
  7. Windows Store app missing after factory reset

Windows Store app missing after factory reset: I deleted everything from my C: folder to move it to a new drive. That messed things up so I reset my computer optioning to remove all files. After the reset, the windows store app is missing. I tried using windows powershell to fix it and found an error up to ....
  8. Windows10>Great app is on its way issue

Windows10>Great app is on its way issue: Ive an issue that just popped up where My start menu has icons showing a download button icon telling me that a great app is on its way. I have tried a couple things suggested on here but it didnt seem to work, Including checking for updates in the store and theses steps I...
  9. Missing Apps After Reset

Missing Apps After Reset: Hello, Yesterday I have "Reset" my Win10 and I have noticed that I am missing some default apps: - Microsoft Store - Groove Music - Photos - Voice Recorder - Calculator - Mail Outlook Actually I cant even write all down. Whats going on? I cant even download...
  10. A Great App Is On Its Way Issue

A Great App Is On Its Way Issue: I just purchased my HP Spectre x360 and when booting up Windows 10 for the first time out of the box, I noticed some tiles labeled "A Great App Is On Its Way!" This included apps such as Candy Crush, a paid version of Minecraft, and MSN Weather.[ATTACH]I then proceeded to...