Windows 10: MS Store - no access!

Discus and support MS Store - no access! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am a US citizen who lives in the US. I do sometimes go to Russia for work reasons. Now my notebook has been tagged as Russian and I cannot get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by User_1000QQ, May 23, 2023.

1. MS Store - no access!

I am a US citizen who lives in the US. I do sometimes go to Russia for work reasons. Now my notebook has been tagged as Russian and I cannot get anything from the MS Store as I am now blocked as a Russian. I am in Spain at the moment and cannot get anything from here either. Using a VPN from the US does not work - I am just labeled as a Russian. What can I do??

:)

User_1000QQ, May 23, 2023

2. not getting access to MS Store

Hi Jose,

To assist your further with your concern, we'd just like to clarify the following information:

• When was the last time you are able to access Windows Store without encountering this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration?

Let us try to reset store cache. Resetting the store cache may resolve issues like this. Refer to these steps to reset the store cache:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Check if it takes you to a store page which displays that the cache has been reset.
    • Try to open Windows Store.
    Keep us posted.

Antoneth Ber, May 23, 2023
  3. to add "ms access" in open with list when I right click on an

Hi Moideen,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to add MS Access in 'Open with' menu in Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Right click on .mdb file, select
    Open with
    click on Choose another app.

2. Look for MS Access from the list, if found, select it and click on
    OK.

3. If not, navigate to More apps > Look for another app on This PC
    and select the MS Access from the list.

4. Then on you can find MS Access default, on Open with
    list.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Vinodh_Kumar V, May 23, 2023
  4. MS Store - no access!

MS Store can't access Minecraft Windows 10 Edition store page

After redeeming my code through the mojang site I launched up the store but can't access the minecraft store page. This is the only page on the store I cannot access. I get the error message saying I cannot load the page please try again later. The error
    code is 0x8000FFFF.

Steps I have already tried:

• Restarted my computer
    • Looked through several forums of issues of this nature
    • Wsreset (as admin)
    • Updated the store

This is my last hope I've been trying to fix this issue for the last couple days. Any help is greatly appreciated.

JTallfeather, May 23, 2023
Thema:

MS Store - no access!

1. MS Store - no access! - Similar Threads - Store access

2. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  3. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  4. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cant access store from my mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant access store from my mobile: hi there. i own a 640 XL phone and i had it upgraded years ago to windows 10. unfortunately, one of our hot shots claimed that he was a microsoft nerd and convinced me to upgrade my phone. so what he did was instead of fixing it, he downgraded my software to 8 and...
  6. cant access store from my mobile

cant access store from my mobile: hi there. i own a 640 XL phone and i had it upgraded years ago to windows 10. unfortunately, one of our hot shots claimed that he was a microsoft nerd and convinced me to upgrade my phone. so what he did was instead of fixing it, he downgraded my software to 8 and...
  7. I need to get access to my daughter's microsoft store account. I have a Power of Attorney...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to get access to my daughter's microsoft store account. I have a Power of Attorney...: How can I get access to my daughter's microsoft store account. I have Power of Attorney for all her accounts. She has spent and continues to spend a fortune on purchases....
  8. I need to get access to my daughter's microsoft store account. I have a Power of Attorney...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to get access to my daughter's microsoft store account. I have a Power of Attorney...: How can I get access to my daughter's microsoft store account. I have Power of Attorney for all her accounts. She has spent and continues to spend a fortune on purchases....
  9. I need to get access to my daughter's microsoft store account. I have a Power of Attorney...

10. Can't install Microsoft store/windows10. PowerShell prompt reads 'access denied'.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Microsoft store/windows10. PowerShell prompt reads 'access denied'.: I did a windows 10 reinstall via usb. Now, the Microsoft store isn't installed and I get an access is denied msg when I use PowerShell to try to fix it.I can't sign in to Microsoft account using my alias I set up as primary acct, message keeps saying sign in turned off for...