Windows 10: MS Store not launching

Discus and support MS Store not launching in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is the best fix for MS Store not launching with latest Win 10 upgrade ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertLima1, Nov 20, 2019.

1. MS Store not launching

What is the best fix for MS Store not launching with latest Win 10 upgrade ?

:)

RobertLima1, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store not Launching

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I realize this may be frustrating.

Now that you have me with you, let me take care of this.

This issue could have occurred due to conflict between third party software.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to follow the steps provided by
    Sayan_Ghosh (October 9, 2015) in the following thread that speaks about a possible
    solution for the related issue:

Windows Store does not launch

Windows Store does not launch

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to refer the link below on Windows store does not open - missing PurgeCaches replied by

ReneAlex
    replied on October 18, 2013.

Windows store does not open - missing PurgeCaches

Step 3: You may also, provide the diagnostic information and other feedback to our Windows Store engineering team.

I suggest you to refer to the following article created by
    MscottID (MSFT):

RE: Recent Store Launch Issues

RE: Recent Store Launch Issues

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Nov 20, 2019
  4. MS Store not launching

Microsoft Store app not launching

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Do you get any error code when you try to open the store app?
    3. Which build version of Windows 10 you are using currently?

Refer the article to check
    Which Windows operating system am I running?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset Microsoft store.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The command will reset the store cache and open the app once the command is complete.

Method 2:

Create a new user account and check. Refer the article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

MS Store not launching

1. MS Store not launching - Similar Threads - Store launching

2. Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11: Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11.Have tried above method unable to resolve issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-unable-to-launch-in-window-11/420bb34c-77ef-4a66-89f9-99fb29747be0
  3. Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11: Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11.Have tried above method unable to resolve issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-unable-to-launch-in-window-11/420bb34c-77ef-4a66-89f9-99fb29747be0
  4. Can't launch or install microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch or install microsoft store: PS C:\Users\andy-> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor....
  5. Can't launch or install microsoft store

Can't launch or install microsoft store: PS C:\Users\andy-> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor....
  6. Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator

Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator: Issue: Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator, and the Windows Store crash upon launch on my PC. Attempted Solutions: Reset Photo Viewer and Calculator in Apps, no change. Uninstall of both were successful as far as I can tell but when I go to reinstall them both, the...
  7. Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator: Issue: Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator, and the Windows Store crash upon launch on my PC. Attempted Solutions: Reset Photo Viewer and Calculator in Apps, no change. Uninstall of both were successful as far as I can tell but when I go to reinstall them both, the...
  8. Epic Games Store won't launch due to Error 0xc000007b

Epic Games Store won't launch due to Error 0xc000007b: Hello! I cannot get the Epic Games Store to launch, as I get an error 0xc000007b. I have tried:- Extracting the dll files from the DirectXRedist folder and moving them to both the System32 folder and Epic Game's Win32 folder- Adding " -OpenGL" to the launcher's properties...
  9. Epic Games Store won't launch due to Error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Store won't launch due to Error 0xc000007b: Hello! I cannot get the Epic Games Store to launch, as I get an error 0xc000007b. I have tried:- Extracting the dll files from the DirectXRedist folder and moving them to both the System32 folder and Epic Game's Win32 folder- Adding " -OpenGL" to the launcher's properties...
  10. Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching: Hello my name's youssef and recently my windows was acting abit werid.. firstly VPNs no longer work for methen all microsoft office fail authenticate me then the Worst happened.the microsoft store app closes instantly after opening it. i've searched on the internet for a way...