Windows 10: MS Store opens but can't Sign in, Xbox app crashes after launch and can't sign into...

Discus and support MS Store opens but can't Sign in, Xbox app crashes after launch and can't sign into... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not sure when this started but I tried to play Minecraft 3 days ago and I couldn't log in, it gives me the "Drowned" error" I thought it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AaronGG, May 16, 2021.

1. AaronGG Win User

MS Store opens but can't Sign in, Xbox app crashes after launch and can't sign into...

I'm not sure when this started but I tried to play Minecraft 3 days ago and I couldn't log in, it gives me the "Drowned" error" I thought it was because I wasn't logged into my Microsoft account so I went to the store, tried to sign in but when I press on the "Sign in" button, literally nothing happensI tried the same with the Xbox app but I can't even open that one, it opens and crashes before I get to see the menu of itI have tried: using the power shell command to delete and reinstall the store, deleting the cache, repairing the xbox app, doing wsreset.exe, using the Trouble shooter an

:)

AaronGG, May 16, 2021

2. How t sign out of xbox app

Hi Wyatt,

You may sign out to the Xbox app through its Settings menu. To do so, kindly perform the following steps:

• Launch the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings.

MS Store opens but can't Sign in, Xbox app crashes after launch and can't sign into... b9b2991b-d0d3-4733-9dfa-9fc47569f742.png
    • Select Sign Out.
      MS Store opens but can't Sign in, Xbox app crashes after launch and can't sign into... ca629e72-4c31-483e-bd9a-3f74e9875aa8.png
    • Select Sign In.
    • Under Use another account, select Sign in with a different Microsoft account.
    • Enter the credentials associated with your account.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., May 16, 2021
  3. Nick Win User
    Windows Store Apps Trouble Shooter does not Recognize that I am signed in

I was trying to launch games that I have installed from the Microsoft/Xbox Store on Windows 10 Precision 5520 laptop and all of my Microsoft games gave an error when I launch them that I am not connected to the internet even though I am. So I thought maybe if I download the beta Xbox app and try to launch them from there it might work. So when I added the app to my download queue in the Microsoft App store, it hangs on "Acquiring Licenses" and then eventually goes to an error, the "more details" button shows that it is an error code: 0x80072ee2.

Through googling that I found some suggestions to try the "Windows Store Apps troubleshooter." When I try this is it will eventually stop on a screen asking me to sign in to a Microsoft account with a link to open the account settings. I click that and see that I am signed in. I tried signing out then back in. Nothing seems to work, help would be much appreciated, with my goal to be able to eventually launch my games again.

4. Brink Win User

MS Store opens but can't Sign in, Xbox app crashes after launch and can't sign into...

Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience Xbox

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 16, 2021
Thema:

1. MS Store opens but can't Sign in, Xbox app crashes after launch and can't sign into... - Similar Threads - Store opens can't

2. I Can't Sign In to the Microsoft Store or Xbox APp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Sign In to the Microsoft Store or Xbox APp: Hello,When I try to login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app, I get the "You'll need internet for this" error every time. I have internet.Drivers are updated.Windows is up to date.Drives are fine.Store has been reset.Xbox app has been reset, re-installed.Apps have been...
  3. I Can't Sign In to the Microsoft Store or Xbox APp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Can't Sign In to the Microsoft Store or Xbox APp: Hello,When I try to login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app, I get the "You'll need internet for this" error every time. I have internet.Drivers are updated.Windows is up to date.Drives are fine.Store has been reset.Xbox app has been reset, re-installed.Apps have been...
  4. Can't sign in to either windows store or xbox app

Can't sign in to either windows store or xbox app: Been having issues signing into my Microsoft store and Xbox app, every time I try to sign in I just get an error saying something went wrong. I've made sure windows is up to date on all my updates, and I even did a clean install of windows and the problem still persists. I...
  5. Can't sign in to either windows store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to either windows store or xbox app: Been having issues signing into my Microsoft store and Xbox app, every time I try to sign in I just get an error saying something went wrong. I've made sure windows is up to date on all my updates, and I even did a clean install of windows and the problem still persists. I...
  6. Can't sign in to Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to Xbox App: I know that this issue has been adressed a lot of times but i'm pretty desperate to not being able to use the game pass and i pretty much tried everything i've found.So you know how it begins, when i'm on the Xbox App, nothing happens when I try to log in. Things i've found...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox App

Can't sign in to Xbox App: I know that this issue has been adressed a lot of times but i'm pretty desperate to not being able to use the game pass and i pretty much tried everything i've found.So you know how it begins, when i'm on the Xbox App, nothing happens when I try to log in. Things i've found...
  8. I CAN'T SIGN IN TO MS STORE.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I CAN'T SIGN IN TO MS STORE.: Everytime I try to log in to ms store I get this message: "We encountered and error. Please try signing in later". I've tried reseting my pc and changing the account, but nothing works!! Thanks for any help. Movido de: [PT-BR]...
  9. I can't sign into the MS store...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't sign into the MS store...: I just got a new ASUS laptop, it doesn't matter which model, as that is not the issue. When I try to sign into my MS account to use the store, I enter my Gmail that I made the MS account with and enter that password and that part goes fine, it says I'm signed into my MS...
  10. Can't sign in on Xbox for Windows app

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in on Xbox for Windows app: I'm trying to buy game pass on windows but I need to sign in to do that. When I try to sign in, the sign in button does nothing. I click on it and nothing happens. This also happens on the feedback center....