Windows 10: MS Store problem

Discus and support MS Store problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought Game pass mainly for new MC Dungeonds release. However when I go to the game page I can't download it on my PC I can only... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by dalex}, May 26, 2020.

1. dalex} Win User

MS Store problem

Hello, I recently bought Game pass mainly for new MC Dungeonds release. However when I go to the game page I can't download it on my PC I can only download it on the second PC, where I have MS account linked. Also my main PC uses a MSI mobo, not the Gigabyte one. MS Store problem a51d14d9-a731-4910-bb89-b8b6489dd8dd?upload=true.png

:)

dalex}, May 26, 2020

2. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, May 26, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Windows Store problem

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest you to manually reset Windows Store app cache then try to download the game again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to your computer using your Microsoft account.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, May 26, 2020
  4. MS Store problem

Windows Store Cache Problems (Windows 10)

Hi,

Corrupted Windows Store components are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Let's try resetting Windows Store cache as the administrator. Follow the steps below:

• Type wsreset.exe in the search box.
    • Right-click wsreset, then select Run as Administrator.
    • Complete the process, then open Windows Store to test.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend following the suggested steps by
    SpiritX MS MVP
    on this thread. Follow the steps 1 to 4 and see if it helps.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, May 26, 2020
Thema:

MS Store problem

1. MS Store problem - Similar Threads - Store problem

2. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  3. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  4. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store

Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store: App installer updating stuck and is not downloading. therefore i can't install any app from store because app installer package wont be updating or downloading and stuck on 604kb of 3.0mb....
  6. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store: App installer updating stuck and is not downloading. therefore i can't install any app from store because app installer package wont be updating or downloading and stuck on 604kb of 3.0mb....
  7. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store

8. Microsoft Store update problem

Microsoft Store update problem: HelloI'm currently having a problem with Microsoft Store.Whenever i open up Microsoft Store,and click on Library the following Apps say they need updating:-App InstallerMixed Reality PortalGet HelpMicrosoft PeopleSnipping ToolMSN WeatherXbox Game Bar PluginI update all of...
  9. Microsoft Store update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store update problem: HelloI'm currently having a problem with Microsoft Store.Whenever i open up Microsoft Store,and click on Library the following Apps say they need updating:-App InstallerMixed Reality PortalGet HelpMicrosoft PeopleSnipping ToolMSN WeatherXbox Game Bar PluginI update all of...
  10. Microsoft Store update problem

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what problem microsoft store