Windows 10: [MS Store] Transfer an app that was bought on one account to another account

Discus and support [MS Store] Transfer an app that was bought on one account to another account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dears,I just miserably failed I guess. I have a MS Surface laptop which is being used by my daughter. It's running Windows 10. She has her own MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by d2uriel, Jan 8, 2022.

1. d2uriel Win User

[MS Store] Transfer an app that was bought on one account to another account

Dears,I just miserably failed I guess. I have a MS Surface laptop which is being used by my daughter. It's running Windows 10. She has her own MS account and I have my own. I logged into her account to buy and install Sketchbook Pro app. I went into MS Store but I was logged into her account. I tried to login as myself but whenever I got to the point of having to type in my PIN Windows Hello it said the PIN was incorrect. That is not the case - I logged in to Windows with my own account, changed the PIN number and tried logging in to MS Store on my own account without any problems. I went ba

:)

d2uriel, Jan 8, 2022
  2. wahdangun Win User

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Jan 8, 2022
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 8, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

Creating a MS account without losing Local account

Go to https://account.microsoft.com, click Create account and fill the form:

[MS Store] Transfer an app that was bought on one account to another account [​IMG]

With a Microsoft account you can then use OneDrive and Office Online apps for free. You can also use built-in native Windows apps which require a Microsoft account like Mail, Skype Preview, People, Calendar and download apps from Windows Store.

See steps 3 to 5 in this tutorial to continue using local account as Windows sign-in account even when / if you download apps from store and / or use Windows apps requiring a Microsoft account, to avoid Windows user account converting to Microsoft account: Store - Use when Signing in to Windows 10 with Local Account - Windows 10 Forums

Other tutorials you might be interested in when you have created a Microsoft account:

Kari, Jan 8, 2022
Thema:

1. [MS Store] Transfer an app that was bought on one account to another account - Similar Threads - Store Transfer app

2. Merge accounts or transfer data from one account to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merge accounts or transfer data from one account to another: Hello.I would like to merge one Microsoft MS account with a second MS account. Specifically, I would like to transfer all information associated with the former account, including Windows settings and files, to the latter account.This is needed because Windows 11 requires...
  3. [MS Store] Transfer an app that was bought on one account to another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [MS Store] Transfer an app that was bought on one account to another account: Dears,I just miserably failed I guess. I have a MS Surface laptop which is being used by my daughter. It's running Windows 10. She has her own MS account and I have my own. I logged into her account to buy and install Sketchbook Pro app. I went into MS Store but I was logged...
  4. [MS Store] Transfer an app that was bought on one account to another account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    [MS Store] Transfer an app that was bought on one account to another account: Dears,I just miserably failed I guess. I have a MS Surface laptop which is being used by my daughter. It's running Windows 10. She has her own MS account and I have my own. I logged into her account to buy and install Sketchbook Pro app. I went into MS Store but I was logged...
  5. Transfer a bought app on one account to another account

Transfer a bought app on one account to another account: Dears,I just miserably failed I guess. I have a MS Surface laptop which is being used by my daughter. It's running Windows 10. She has her own MS account and I have my own. I logged into her account to buy and install Sketchbook Pro app. I went into MS Store but I was logged...
  6. Transfer a bought app on one account to another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer a bought app on one account to another account: Dears,I just miserably failed I guess. I have a MS Surface laptop which is being used by my daughter. It's running Windows 10. She has her own MS account and I have my own. I logged into her account to buy and install Sketchbook Pro app. I went into MS Store but I was logged...
  7. Transfer a bought app on one account to another account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Transfer a license bought in MS store from a MS account to another

Transfer a license bought in MS store from a MS account to another: Hi, so months ago I bought a license for Dolby Atmos in one MS account but now I want to close that account and transfer this license to my new MS account. Is there a way to do it?...
  9. Is it possible to transfer a windows store app to another account?

Is it possible to transfer a windows store app to another account?: A company recently purchased my app and I would like to transfer the app to another business account is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-transfer-a-windows-store-app-to/e0c9e212-ccf4-4de4-a641-5e0ff769ecfa
  10. MS account / Alias / Sign in? / Transfer info to another account?

MS account / Alias / Sign in? / Transfer info to another account?: If I make an alias for my MS acoount - can I use that alias to sign in to MS services? How about can I transfer info (such as game details (from MS Store)) to another account (not alias)? 95637