Windows 10: MS store update download huge amount of data

Discus and support MS store update download huge amount of data in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi How this win10 1809 predifineapp update downloading latest version. Update included in monthly CU ? Or it automatically connect internet to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gokularavind_05, Dec 18, 2019.

1. MS store update download huge amount of data

Hi

How this win10 1809 predifineapp update downloading latest version. Update included in monthly CU ?

Or it automatically connect internet to download update ex, calculator and Xbox apps.

How about if we have turnoff ms store auto update option disabled

Now a days 1809 client download huge ms app update

Even though option disabled.

Any relationship between monthly CU vs Ms store update?

:)

Gokularavind_05, Dec 18, 2019
  2. tipster Win User

Unable to download from MS Store or get Updates.

Unable to download from MS Store or get Updates. I have followed so many suggestions. Services, WSReset.exe, Turning AV off/on, Firewall On/Off, Deleting files and folders, Reset my router, ect... I have the exact same problem on my Main PC and Laptop. If anyone has seen a Magic fix, please let me know.

tipster, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Dec 19, 2019
  4. MS store update download huge amount of data

Skype not downloading from windows 10 store

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please provide us with additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the exact error code that you receive while trying to download Skype from Windows Store?
    • Is this issue confined only to Skype app?
    • Were you able to access any other apps from Windows Store?

As this could be an issue Store, I suggest you to run Windows Store troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Method 1: As an initial step, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the
      Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Method 2: Clear the Store cache

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

MS store update download huge amount of data

1. MS store update download huge amount of data - Similar Threads - store update download

2. windows 11 system downloading huge amounts of data every night at 2am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 system downloading huge amounts of data every night at 2am: Every night at 2 am System is downloading not uploading about a terrabyte of data. This activity does not display in the Task Manager, but it does in the Resource Manager as indicated by the attached picture. Windows Defender anti virus and a commercial copy of Malwarebytes...
  3. windows 11 system downloading huge amounts of data every night at 2am

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 system downloading huge amounts of data every night at 2am: Every night at 2 am System is downloading not uploading about a terrabyte of data. This activity does not display in the Task Manager, but it does in the Resource Manager as indicated by the attached picture. Windows Defender anti virus and a commercial copy of Malwarebytes...
  4. Service Host: Network service consuming HUGE amounts of data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Network service consuming HUGE amounts of data: Service Host: Network service is hogging all of my bandwidth. I have tried every suggestion I could find on google, to no avail. All of my updates are off and bandwidth limited. Windows 10 is up to dateConnection set to metered.Background Intelligent Transfer is...
  5. Service Host: Network service consuming HUGE amounts of data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host: Network service consuming HUGE amounts of data: Service Host: Network service is hogging all of my bandwidth. I have tried every suggestion I could find on google, to no avail. All of my updates are off and bandwidth limited. Windows 10 is up to dateConnection set to metered.Background Intelligent Transfer is...
  6. Service Host: Network service consuming HUGE amounts of data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. System consumes huge amount of data shows in data usage overview

System consumes huge amount of data shows in data usage overview: For past 5 days the system consumes huge amount of data while connected through mobile hotspot. And I have done all the settings ,stop auto updates in play store. I have done everything thing but it doesn't stop consuming data....
  8. Didn't receive the MS Store refund amount

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Didn't receive the MS Store refund amount: I recently requested a refund regarding a purchase on MS Store didn't receive the refund amount it was stated in refund process it may take 5 business days and it has been several days still I didnt recieve anything submitted by /u/techyrock21 [link] [comments]...
  9. Huge amount of Spam

in Windows 10 Customization
    Huge amount of Spam: Just installed Windows 10 on PC Have active ESET on PC Suddenly my Outlook Inbox is flooded with Spam from all over. Even businesses abroad. How can I control this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huge-amount-of-spam/b6031a1e-98e2-488c-b0cc-b0d536f774af
  10. SYSTEM is consuming huge amount of data on internet

SYSTEM is consuming huge amount of data on internet: Good Afternoon! Recently, I bought a second hand laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed to it. Here are some details regarding my OS: Edition: Windows 10 Enterprise Version: 1703 OS Build: 15063.11 System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I noticed however,...