Windows 10: MS-Store will not install Flight Simulator

Discus and support MS-Store will not install Flight Simulator in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been running MSFS for several months.On Friday, MS released a bunch of updates. Applied all, then when tried to start MSFS it takes me to the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DavidRice9, Jun 7, 2021.

1. MS-Store will not install Flight Simulator

I've been running MSFS for several months.On Friday, MS released a bunch of updates. Applied all, then when tried to start MSFS it takes me to the MS-Store.The store will not install anything. I've tried many, many pieces of advice from emptying a cache, to logging out and in from store, nothing works.Following advice I got here, I de-installed MSFS, now I cannot get it to reinstall from the Store. Nothing will install from Store.On my PC, I'm logged into my Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** which is an administratorIn the Store, I'm logged on under the userid I purchased MSFS with

:)

DavidRice9, Jun 7, 2021

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Cant install flight simulator.

Hi AdrianRivera1,

As stated above you manage to change the storage location to another drive. Do try to redownload again the app from the MS store. Uninstall the initial phase of flight simulator by pressing the windows key type Flight simulator. Right-click on the app then
    select uninstall. Reboot your PC then download again Flight Simulator at MS store from scratch. MS store should download and install the app directly on the Drive that you choose when changing the default storage of MS store.

Best regards,

Van

Van Dennis, Jun 7, 2021
  4. MS-Store will not install Flight Simulator

MS Flight Simulator & Windows 10

Since installing Windows 10, I cannot run MS Flight Simulator 2004. I have taken the following steps with no results. The application simply will not load.

I have:

Tried running the program as an Administrator

Used the command line to open my Admin account

Tried running the program in Compatibility Mode

Tried running the Compatibility Mode Troubleshooter

Uninstalled and re-installed the program

Nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

Thanks very much.

RobTommasone, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

MS-Store will not install Flight Simulator

1. MS-Store will not install Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - Store install Flight

2. Re install MS Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re install MS Flight Simulator: I purchased MS flight simulator disc version shortly after it was released and have enjoyed using it. It was install on s 256SSD which have become full due all the additional upgrades and additional installs. I have upgraded this to 1 1TB ssd and copied the contents to the...
  3. Re install MS Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re install MS Flight Simulator: I purchased MS flight simulator disc version shortly after it was released and have enjoyed using it. It was install on s 256SSD which have become full due all the additional upgrades and additional installs. I have upgraded this to 1 1TB ssd and copied the contents to the...
  4. MS Flight Simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Simulator: I downloaded MS Flight Simulator onto my laptop in April but despite being a relatively powerful laptop the simulator runs very poorly. So I have removed it from that laptop.Now my son has one of the latest spec gaming laptops which I want to re load the simulator onto....
  5. MS-Store won't install Flight Simulator but will install others

MS-Store won't install Flight Simulator but will install others: I've had MSFS for several months. Friday, Microsoft sent updates and after that, opening MSFS causes the Store to open. The Store won't perform any updates. Someone else on this forum told me to de-install and re-install MSFS. De-install worked, Re-install does not.Store will...
  6. MS-Store won't install Flight Simulator

MS-Store won't install Flight Simulator: I've had MSFS 2020 installed and working for several months. Then came last Friday's MS update. After the update, trying to open MSFS simply opened MS-Store, as it has done when updating itself in the past. MS-Store looked like it needed to do updates, but it would not...
  7. ms flight simulator 2020 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ms flight simulator 2020 installation: surely there could be an option added to turn off the god awful music for the installation of the flight simuator as even when you minimise it you cant shut the damn elevator music off. Think again MS. no one likes your music. where is the turn music off slider bar like on...
  8. MS flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS flight simulator: Preordered MS flight simulator how do I download it and where? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator/df77afdf-f772-4252-a257-de5b1c86433b
  9. MS blocked in install on Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS blocked in install on Flight Simulator: I have MS FS Steam edition. I bought and downloaded JFK airport. It says "This app has been blocked for your protection". An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, contact the administrator. I tried to run it as the administrator but the...
  10. MS Flight Simulator X Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator X Installation: Installed my box set MS Flight Simulator X on my new Windows 10 PC. Activation appeared to be successful since message appeared after activation code entered that said "activation successful". Then ran the game and after 30 minutes screen went black and got message that...