Windows 10: MS Store Windows Version FFXV Comrades CrossPlay

Discus and support MS Store Windows Version FFXV Comrades CrossPlay in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Purchased this recently and wanted to play with friends on XBOX One X. It appears to me that multiplayer aspect is just not working for me on PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JKLUCID, Feb 4, 2019.

1. JKLUCID Win User

MS Store Windows Version FFXV Comrades CrossPlay

Purchased this recently and wanted to play with friends on XBOX One X.

It appears to me that multiplayer aspect is just not working for me on PC.

Did extensive research to trouble this issue but no luck. Does cross play work with Xbox One X and PC (MS Store Version)?

Even if I choose Quickplay, it ends up not finding anyone online defaulting me to play with AI.

Tried using filters such as friends, anyone, and the 4 digit codes.... creating the game from both XBOX and PC.

No matter what I do it doesn't see each other's game.

From Xbox side, it looks like multiplayer atleast works since others would join the game.

But from the PC, nothing... feels like single player... Maybe because of player base issue. But then why doesnt it see my Xbox friend?

Checked server and Both are on same server... Not sure what the issue is.

:)

JKLUCID, Feb 4, 2019

2. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Dabbn Win User
    Fortnite crossplay

Hi.

Why won’t you allow fortnite crossplay with xbox?

Dabbn, Feb 4, 2019
  4. [Ion] Win User

Which version of windows?

That's what I'd suggest. As long as you use a legit key (& no cracks) you can get the ISOs anywhere (MS, a friend, etc)

[Ion], Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

1. MS Store Windows Version FFXV Comrades CrossPlay - Similar Threads - Store Version FFXV

2. Marvel's Avengers crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Marvel's Avengers crossplay: Marvel's Avengers came to microsoft store and xbox game pass for pc. How can ı play Marvel's Avengers between the steam and microsoft store/xbox game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/marvels-avengers-crossplay/e69b8350-1eaf-40c4-a283-5e1ed20585c2
  3. Marvel's Avengers crossplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Marvel's Avengers crossplay: Marvel's Avengers came to microsoft store and xbox game pass for pc. How can ı play Marvel's Avengers between the steam and microsoft store/xbox game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/marvels-avengers-crossplay/e69b8350-1eaf-40c4-a283-5e1ed20585c2
  4. Minecraft crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crossplay: Hello my friend my friend got Minecraft Windows 10 and i play on ps4 evry time i try to join him it said unable to connect and when i try to join him it said unable to connect. Can some one help me...
  5. ps4 crossplay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ps4 crossplay: I tried to attach my microsoft minecraft account to my ps4 and now when i open my ps4 i'm locked out of the worlds i created on ps4 and my microsoft account is not connected although i when i try to re-do it i get a message saying this account is already connected to a...
  6. ark crossplay

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ark crossplay: I bought a steam game ark thinking it would be the same as the Microsoft one but I cant play cross platform with the other people on xbox ark how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-crossplay/b23bdd28-23c3-4b5c-8206-a527584e0513"
  7. Crossplay with PC and PS4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crossplay with PC and PS4.: Yes we're both on Bedrock edition. I bought Realms Plus. I have him added as a friend. I have him added/invited to the realm. When he gets the invite, it claims I'm not playing when I am? I undo the invite, send it again, it doesn't go through. We've repeated this process...
  8. FFXV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FFXV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades: There seems to have no way to play FFXV expansion Comrades in multiplayer on PC. I tried to play with my girlfriend who is on XBOX ONE and it is impossible even tough Square Enix says it enables cross-platform between the Microsoft Store version of the game and the Xbox One...
  9. Keine Server gefunden - ARK (MS-Version) Crossplay mit Xbox-Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keine Server gefunden - ARK (MS-Version) Crossplay mit Xbox-Version: Hallo, ich hoffe mir kann hier geholfen werden. wir haben folgendes Problem: Wir haben uns einen Ark Server (Xbox) bei Nitrado gemietet und finden auch auf dem PC den Server nicht. Auf der Xbox ist der Server zusehen aber auf dem PC fehlt jede Spur. Das Crossplay...
  10. Xbox and Pc Crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox and Pc Crossplay: So I'm on Pc and my friend is in Xbox, the only game we can play together is fortnite. He plays a lot of rainbow 6 so I wanted to play with him, I have it on steam and he bought it on the store he has on his Xbox. I know we can't play like that, but what if I buy it again on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ffxv multiplayer comrades pc windows store

2. ffxv comrades online on microsoft store

3. ffxv comrades crossplay

4. ffxv crossplay how it works,
  5. ffxv comrades pc version,
  6. comrades windows stroe