Windows 10: MS Store

Discus and support MS Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to install X410 on my Windows 10 Pro x64bit build 1803 OS using MSStore. MSStore recognizes my computer as a device, but nothing works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShaneTownsend, Sep 20, 2018.

1. MS Store

I'm trying to install X410 on my Windows 10 Pro x64bit build 1803 OS using MSStore. MSStore recognizes my computer as a device, but nothing works. Any ideas?

:)

ShaneTownsend, Sep 20, 2018
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Sep 20, 2018
  3. windows 10 store error code 0x80072ee7 after that windows store update ms put out

Hi,

Thank you for posting your on Microsoft Community.

This issue occurs when the Windows store services is stopped.

I would suggest you to start the Windows store services and check if it helps:

• first in search type services
    • then on services window select windows store services
    • Right click and press start.

If the issue persist I would suggest you to reset Windows store and check if it helps:

Follow the steps to reset Windows store:

• On the desktop screen, press Windows and R key together to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Mohammed Yaseer, Sep 20, 2018
  4. MS Store

Store crashes in window 10 : you'll need a new app to open this: ms-windows-store

I just added my wife, Melissa, as a new user account and now the Microsoft Store app is not even listed. When I click on adding an app from your Edge homepage it still shows the window:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

I have already typed in the powershell commands suggested and restarted and its still not working. What is the next step? I am using a Dell XPS All In One that started with WIndows 8 - upgraded to 8.1 and then upgraded to WIndows 10.

Thanks in advance, Jeff

MelissaDickman, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

MS Store

1. MS Store - Similar Threads - Store

2. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install/update anything on ms store: I've tried countless times trying to fix this problem it just keeps repeating the same message "Something happened on our end.", I have tried resetting the cache, resetting through the settings app and even tried different products but nothing worked. windows 10 is my OS...
  3. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install/update anything on ms store: I've tried countless times trying to fix this problem it just keeps repeating the same message "Something happened on our end.", I have tried resetting the cache, resetting through the settings app and even tried different products but nothing worked. windows 10 is my OS...
  4. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....
  6. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....
  7. How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?: My Microsoft Store keeps saying "Sorry about that!" the second I open it and I keep refreshing, restarting and shutting down the computer, but nothing works. I've also followed several different tutorials, but none of them worked. I have a school ThinkPad. How do I fix this?...
  8. How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?

How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?: My Microsoft Store keeps saying "Sorry about that!" the second I open it and I keep refreshing, restarting and shutting down the computer, but nothing works. I've also followed several different tutorials, but none of them worked. I have a school ThinkPad. How do I fix this?...
  9. hi i am trying to install microsoft store but idk why i cant evreytime i downlowd it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i am trying to install microsoft store but idk why i cant evreytime i downlowd it...: i tried doing staff from yt but it didnt work i want to install the new version so i could play with my friend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-trying-to-install-microsoft-store-but-idk/94358651-1aee-4d1e-9680-e4e8bf4f15af
  10. hi i am trying to install microsoft store but idk why i cant evreytime i downlowd it...

hi i am trying to install microsoft store but idk why i cant evreytime i downlowd it...: i tried doing staff from yt but it didnt work i want to install the new version so i could play with my friend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-trying-to-install-microsoft-store-but-idk/94358651-1aee-4d1e-9680-e4e8bf4f15af