Windows 10: MS Store

Discus and support MS Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MS Store is not working in my laptop. There is an icon of the MS Store in my laptop. When I click that icon the MS Store does not open at all. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr.Koch, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Mr.Koch Win User

MS Store

MS Store is not working in my laptop. There is an icon of the MS Store in my laptop. When I click that icon the MS Store does not open at all. I reinstalled the Store through Windows Powershell. But it didn`t help me. I have Windows 10(1903) and did all updates.

:)

Mr.Koch, Oct 9, 2019

2. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Oct 9, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Oct 9, 2019
  4. MS Store

windows 10 store error code 0x80072ee7 after that windows store update ms put out

Hi,

Thank you for posting your on Microsoft Community.

This issue occurs when the Windows store services is stopped.

I would suggest you to start the Windows store services and check if it helps:

• first in search type services
    • then on services window select windows store services
    • Right click and press start.

If the issue persist I would suggest you to reset Windows store and check if it helps:

Follow the steps to reset Windows store:

• On the desktop screen, press Windows and R key together to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Mohammed Yaseer, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

MS Store

1. MS Store - Similar Threads - Store

2. Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store: I had to restart my PC since it became unstable. The Microsoft store did not load. I tried some online solutions but they didn't work, can anyone solve this for me? Thank you...
  3. how to use store

in Cortana
    how to use store: I cant slgn into microsoft store, what can be a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-store/61b242b1-8bc4-4644-8147-fb8f52f83a0d"
  4. Microsoft Store Games won't start

Microsoft Store Games won't start: I went to start world of tanks (downloaded off the store) and got this error : WoT Blitz is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I've tried a few different things I found on google (running Get-AppXPackage...
  5. White Screen on Launching apps(games) from windows store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White Screen on Launching apps(games) from windows store.: Apart from just showing white screen I have to launch the app multiple times to Load the game.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-screen-on-launching-appsgames-from-windows/b6a20c2c-b64c-4933-8e3f-fbf178ac4787
  6. I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...

I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...: Hello. I just bought the game pass and now I cannot download my games. Everytime I try to download the games, it just says the only place I can download them is my C drive (SSD). But that is clearly not true, I have a HDD with 1 TB on it. All other gaming subscription...
  7. Question about the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about the Microsoft Store: A new game called the Outer Worlds will be released next week on only the Epic Store and the Microsoft store. I'm thinking of buying it on the Microsoft store because I don't want to support Epic, but I've heard some concerning things about the Microsoft store and I want to...
  8. Why is Outlook storing files on a non-existent directory?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Why is Outlook storing files on a non-existent directory?: Windows 10, Version 10, Build 18362.418, Outlook 2013 (Part of office 2103) . I have a pst file stored at C:\Users\Julian\Documents\Outlook Files\L: [email protected] I have a Storage drive where my backups are stored. I also keep a complete image of from my last PC that...
  9. Microsoft store downloading and updating

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft store downloading and updating: Out if the blue i am not able to download some apps nor update them. I get an error 0x80070005. Which is saying i do not have permission for the action. I have checked for all updates in windows and security. I have reset microsoft cache. I have allowed microsoft to access my...
  10. Unable to Access Windows Store and websites through Start Menu Live tiles (Operating System...

Unable to Access Windows Store and websites through Start Menu Live tiles (Operating System...: Problem 1: Unable to Access Windows 10 Store. Error Message: Try that again. Page could not be loaded. Please try again later. (Code: 0x80131500) Problem 2: The Start Menu Live tiles are updated (with today’s news etc ) but whenever I double click on anyone (eg...