Windows 10: ms store

Discus and support ms store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my ms store "Get" button is not working when I click on get button then nothing happens please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KunalMathpal, Jun 23, 2021.

1. ms store

my ms store "Get" button is not working when I click on get button then nothing happens please help me

:)

KunalMathpal, Jun 23, 2021

2. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Jun 23, 2021
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jun 23, 2021
  4. ms store

windows 10 store error code 0x80072ee7 after that windows store update ms put out

Hi,

Thank you for posting your on Microsoft Community.

This issue occurs when the Windows store services is stopped.

I would suggest you to start the Windows store services and check if it helps:

• first in search type services
    • then on services window select windows store services
    • Right click and press start.

If the issue persist I would suggest you to reset Windows store and check if it helps:

Follow the steps to reset Windows store:

• On the desktop screen, press Windows and R key together to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

ms store

1. ms store - Similar Threads - store

2. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  3. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  4. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  5. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  6. Windows Store not available on my computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store not available on my computer: I'm on microsoft 10 and the windows store app will now show up in the search bar and I cant get it back on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-not-available-on-my-computer/0ce71764-ff42-45d9-9127-9d992165dd12
  7. Windows Store not available on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store not available on my computer: I'm on microsoft 10 and the windows store app will now show up in the search bar and I cant get it back on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-not-available-on-my-computer/0ce71764-ff42-45d9-9127-9d992165dd12
  8. Windows Store not available on my computer

9. Unexpected Store Exception Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception Windows 11: Since two weeks ago I've been having problems with my pc. Steam wasn't able to download anything to the d drive and kept popping up "DISK WRITE ERROR".For the past 5 days I have been getting BSOD's with the error code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTIONI am unsure how to figure out...
  10. Unexpected Store Exception Windows 11

Unexpected Store Exception Windows 11: Since two weeks ago I've been having problems with my pc. Steam wasn't able to download anything to the d drive and kept popping up "DISK WRITE ERROR".For the past 5 days I have been getting BSOD's with the error code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTIONI am unsure how to figure out...