Windows 10: MS Team camera freezes

Discus and support MS Team camera freezes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I use teams, my camera works for a bit, then freezes. I have a laptop Microsoft Surface which is only a month old. How can I get the camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fargodog, May 14, 2020.

1. fargodog Win User

MS Team camera freezes

Every time I use teams, my camera works for a bit, then freezes. I have a laptop Microsoft Surface which is only a month old. How can I get the camera to stop freezing?

:)

fargodog, May 14, 2020

2. camera in microsoft teams

Hello kathiNDSS,

My Name is Paul one of the Community Expert and a Windows/Teams User like you. First lets try to make sure that the MS TEAMS Camera is enabled by going to the Settings.

* Click your Profile Picture on the Upper Right corner of the Screen and got to Settings.

* Click DEVICES and below you will going to see the drop down for your Camera.

* Try to make sure that the camera's Permission is also Enabled by clicking the Permissions under settings as well.

Please get back to me if the above steps did not work so I can try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Regards,

Paul_Mykel, May 14, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, May 14, 2020
  4. CBMID Win User

MS Team camera freezes

Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

Hi

I'm trying to get my camera to work with Microsoft Teams without success. I've checked my laptop's privacy settings and allowed apps to access my camera. Under the 'Choose which Microsoft Store apps can access you camera" however, Microsoft Teams is not
    listed. Can someone offer some advice please?

Much appreciated

CBMID, May 14, 2020
Thema:

MS Team camera freezes

1. MS Team camera freezes - Similar Threads - Team camera freezes

2. FREEZING MS TEAMS MEETING REG.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FREEZING MS TEAMS MEETING REG.: My daughter's school TEAMS meetings freezes several times. Windows updated and device is safe. I have uninstalled and installed MS TEAMS. Even than, problem persists...
  3. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Teams: Does anybody else find the endless frequent changes to the MS Teams GUI to be irritating. We often share screens, and the GUI has (largely cosmetically) changed at least three times in a year, so you get used to one way an a few weeks later, it has changed. All these multiple...
  4. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Teams: Hello MS team, I have connected my Bose QC35 headphones updated with latest software to my laptop via bluetooth. In MS teams I selected Audio Devices > Custom, Speaker > Bose Stereo, however in the Microphone list I dont see my Bose Stereo headphones? Speaker is working...
  5. Camera with Teams

Camera with Teams: Hi I am using Windows 10 on a Macbook Pro and have been using Teams for over a year perfectly great software. Today I turned off the video during a meeting as internet connect was poor. When I tried to turn it back on I got a black screen. The camera works I tested in...
  6. About the camera on Windows 10 and MS Teams

About the camera on Windows 10 and MS Teams: Hello there! My camera on my Windows 10 is working it has LED lights on when its turned on, no error msgs, nothing, but the screen disagrees: [ATTACH] It displays this. Please help me!...
  7. Camera on Teams freezes after sharing screen

Camera on Teams freezes after sharing screen: Hi my plug-in camera has started freezing whilst using Teams after I have shared my screen. So I will be having a meeting, then share my screen to show a document, but when I stop sharing - my camera freezes. Then the subsequent session I will have on Teams without...
  8. Camera freezing on a Teams call

Camera freezing on a Teams call: I have an HP All in one and my video freezes in a Teams call when I am on the recipients full screen. If they have me on minimise it doesn't freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-freezing-on-a-teams-call/df0aa62b-9198-45dc-ba85-762d2e636f26
  9. MS Teams - Camera Not Detected

MS Teams - Camera Not Detected: Hello, I work as an IT Support Tech. and recently I've been getting many users where the camera is suddenly "undetected" in MS Teams. If I go into the privacy->camera settings - Camera access is enabled but MS Teams is not listed as one of the applications with a toggle...
  10. ms teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms teams: how doi delete downloaded files from ms teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams/2050ece5-e872-4c4a-a892-0f6a22efa529

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft teams video stops working