Windows 10: Ms team serious glitch pls help!!

Discus and support Ms team serious glitch pls help!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever a attende comes in meeting laptop speaker makes sound or randomly in meeting and when I leave meeting the sound stops.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShouryaSinghal, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Ms team serious glitch pls help!!

Whenever a attende comes in meeting laptop speaker makes sound or randomly in meeting and when I leave meeting the sound stops.

:)

ShouryaSinghal, Sep 3, 2021
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Sep 3, 2021
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 3, 2021
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Ms team serious glitch pls help!!

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

Ms team serious glitch pls help!!

1. Ms team serious glitch pls help!! - Similar Threads - team serious glitch

2. Hello microsoft pls help is really serious look at the picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello microsoft pls help is really serious look at the picture: EVERYTIME I TURN ON MY LAPTOP EVERYTHING GETS DELETED GAMES, WALLPAPER, ACCOUNTS, PROGRESS, EVERYTHING SO PLS TELL MY WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPENING...
  3. Hello microsoft pls help is really serious look at the picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello microsoft pls help is really serious look at the picture: EVERYTIME I TURN ON MY LAPTOP EVERYTHING GETS DELETED GAMES, WALLPAPER, ACCOUNTS, PROGRESS, EVERYTHING SO PLS TELL MY WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPENING...
  4. MS Teams help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Teams help!!!: I need to add a phone number to a pre-existing meeting that has been sent out. How do I do this? Also, no.... The answers I received online didn't help, so don't tell me to find them there. I want to speak to a person....
  5. MS Teams help!!!

MS Teams help!!!: I need to add a phone number to a pre-existing meeting that has been sent out. How do I do this? Also, no.... The answers I received online didn't help, so don't tell me to find them there. I want to speak to a person....
  6. MS Teams help!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. MS Teams

MS Teams: Does anybody else find the endless frequent changes to the MS Teams GUI to be irritating. We often share screens, and the GUI has (largely cosmetically) changed at least three times in a year, so you get used to one way an a few weeks later, it has changed. All these multiple...
  8. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Teams: Hello MS team, I have connected my Bose QC35 headphones updated with latest software to my laptop via bluetooth. In MS teams I selected Audio Devices > Custom, Speaker > Bose Stereo, however in the Microphone list I dont see my Bose Stereo headphones? Speaker is working...
  9. Onedrive and MS Teams please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Onedrive and MS Teams please help: I've been using Onedrive and MS Teams for work. Is there a way to know if the files uploaded in the onedrive and ms teams are taking up space on my local storage? If yes, how? and how can I change it so that it will only take the onedrive space? Also i've been using ms...
  10. ms teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms teams: how doi delete downloaded files from ms teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams/2050ece5-e872-4c4a-a892-0f6a22efa529