Windows 10: MS Teams freezes when Joining a video meeting and needs to be force quit

Discus and support MS Teams freezes when Joining a video meeting and needs to be force quit in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This appears to be a problem that appears in this community with no answer. It happens regulalry and needs a reboot. What is interesting is BEFORE it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DigbyW, Feb 11, 2020.

1. DigbyW Win User

MS Teams freezes when Joining a video meeting and needs to be force quit

This appears to be a problem that appears in this community with no answer. It happens regulalry and needs a reboot.

What is interesting is BEFORE it crashed the first time, I could launch MS teams, navigate around but it froze once I tried joining a meeting. The in subsequent opening of MS Teams without reboot it freezes when it opens a window.

Looking at the events history, the first time it opened and froze, AudibleRT.WindowsPhone crashed at the same time. Not sure if its related.

I can not find a solution.

MS Teams freezes when Joining a video meeting and needs to be force quit 31346d9e-b809-4cd6-b76d-d5b3b56d142a?upload=true.jpg

Looking at the events viewer, it reports:

Faulting application name: Teams.exe, version: 1.3.0.3514, time stamp: 0x5e1faf43

Faulting module name: Teams.exe, version: 1.3.0.3514, time stamp: 0x5e1faf43

Exception code: 0xc0000602

Fault offset: 0x0000000003685874

Faulting process ID: 0x6ae0

Faulting application start time: 0x01d5e1299b90377f

Faulting application path: C:\Users\d794141\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\current\Teams.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Users\d794141\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\current\Teams.exe

Report ID: 78e90f54-eaea-44f1-b84b-663093e4a626

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Running Surface Pro i7@2.5GHz

Win 10 Enterprise

:)

DigbyW, Feb 11, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Teams Video Meetings

Hi Rachel

Do you mean to pause the recording during the Teams Meeting or to pause the video recording when you are playing that back?

If that is while playing back the video, on most video players, including the Videos and TV App, pressing the Space par will toggle playback and pause . . .

Pausing a recording during a meting is currently not possible, please add a comment to this topic on UserVoice, so the Teams Developers will see that:

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555...

DaveM121, Feb 11, 2020
  3. fordnet Win User
    Microsoft invitation to join ms team

how do i get rid of window of microsoft invitation to join ms team at startup?

fordnet, Feb 11, 2020
  4. MS Teams freezes when Joining a video meeting and needs to be force quit

Microsoft invitation to join ms team

Hello fordnet

Thank you for participating in the Microsoft Community, My name is Miguel T. I'm an independent Advisor

Could you provide us more details about your indicent

Please upload an screenshot where Microsoft teams request to you join in a meeting

Miguelonky, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

MS Teams freezes when Joining a video meeting and needs to be force quit

1. MS Teams freezes when Joining a video meeting and needs to be force quit - Similar Threads - Teams freezes Joining

2. Teams put on hold when joining a meeting or another answering a call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams put on hold when joining a meeting or another answering a call: Teams put on hold when joining a meeting or another answering a call. The problem came after the Windows 11 upgrade.Removed teams and reinstalled, no effect...
  3. Teams put on hold when joining a meeting or another answering a call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams put on hold when joining a meeting or another answering a call: Teams put on hold when joining a meeting or another answering a call. The problem came after the Windows 11 upgrade.Removed teams and reinstalled, no effect...
  4. FREEZING MS TEAMS MEETING REG.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FREEZING MS TEAMS MEETING REG.: My daughter's school TEAMS meetings freezes several times. Windows updated and device is safe. I have uninstalled and installed MS TEAMS. Even than, problem persists...
  5. Unable to join Teams Meeting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to join Teams Meeting: Whenever I am trying to click the link for the teams meeting on laptop. In edge browser it is showing "Operation failed with unexpected error.". I tried opening the link on chrome and brave, same message came, i.e.. Operation failed with unexpected error. I am unable to join...
  6. BSOD after joining microsoft teams meetings w/video enabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after joining microsoft teams meetings w/video enabled: I get a BSOD fairly reliably a few minutes after joining a Microsoft Teams video call with background blur enabled. Disabling background effects or joining with audio only appears to prevent the blue screen but I'm not 100% certain. I tried disabling hardware acceleration...
  7. Dell XPS 13 9380. Bluetooth disconnects and computer freezes when joining a Teams meeting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell XPS 13 9380. Bluetooth disconnects and computer freezes when joining a Teams meeting: As soon as I join a Teams meeting all of my bluetooth devices headphones, mouse, keyboard are disconnected and my computer freezes. I have to do a hard restart to unfreeze my computer. This thing is only 8 months old. I have tried updating/uninstalling bluetooth drivers and...
  8. MS Teams Meeting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Teams Meeting: Can you join a MS Teams Meeting on a Kindle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams-meeting/265c8628-658f-41d0-b0cb-498fd1e42d3f
  9. Teams Video Meetings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Teams Video Meetings: I know how to record, stop and then down load meeting videos. Can you tell me however how a video can be paused? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-video-meetings/f33dc25d-9991-4961-a5a1-eda974cb80d4
  10. Microsoft invitation to join ms team

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft invitation to join ms team: how do i get rid of window of microsoft invitation to join ms team at startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-invitation-to-join-ms-team/364bc68d-107e-442a-94ab-512b4014b1e6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. teams freezes when i click join meeting.

2. what to do when teams freezes while joining the meeting