Windows 10: MS Teams log in

Discus and support MS Teams log in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to join a meeting in teams and the link doesn't work. It works for other people. The app window open but is blank. In my browser Google I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KatrinNaefe, Apr 6, 2021.

1. MS Teams log in

I'm trying to join a meeting in teams and the link doesn't work. It works for other people.

The app window open but is blank. In my browser Google I get a message saying there is a problem. I have changed the settings in Google to allow all the MS websites through security.

:)

KatrinNaefe, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Apr 6, 2021
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Apr 6, 2021
  4. SONU14 Win User

MS Teams log in

MS Teams utilizing high resources

Hello Team,

Recently we installed the MS Teams in Win 10 systems, after installing PCs are getting very slow and all of the systems are using high CPU utilization (100%) after login to MS Teams Desktop APP. Even after Complete Windows Update
    also same issue.

Suggested to give a needful.

SONU14, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

MS Teams log in

1. MS Teams log in - Similar Threads - Teams log

2. Security Issue: Teams allows to bypass familiy web access restrictions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Issue: Teams allows to bypass familiy web access restrictions: I set up a restricted Windows 10 familiy member account. With this account it is impossible to access youtube.com and other webites. This works if you try to access the site directly with egde: any attempt is blocked by the Windows family feature and reported with a...
  3. My windows 10 system is blocking teams and Dropbox from connecting to internet on ethernet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My windows 10 system is blocking teams and Dropbox from connecting to internet on ethernet.: My windows 10 system is blocking teams and Dropbox from connecting to internet. Even if I try to open them on internet browser, Chrome or Edge. I have reset internet setting and Firewall. Still its blocking. However on wifi they are working. Also, just to test I have...
  4. Webcam freezes in Zoom or Teams when launched

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam freezes in Zoom or Teams when launched: Hello, I have checked for updates to ensure that the laptop is on the latest and greatest windows update. Whenever the user wants to attend a zoom or teams meeting the webcam launches and freezes. Hardware: HP ZBook 15 G4, sn: CND8194Z3D The device is listed as an HP HD...
  5. Microsoft Teams file upload problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams file upload problem: To upload files to teams, I select a channel -> files->upload Teams used to show all the files in my computer. And I could select required files and upload them. But for one week now, Teams shows only Downloads folder from which to select the files. My files are in different...
  6. when ever i try to download microsoft teams its say open setup log

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when ever i try to download microsoft teams its say open setup log: when ever i try to download microsoft teams its say open setup lo[ATTACH]g https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-try-to-download-microsoft-teams-its/50000c57-6718-4352-9625-98f3ed853350
  7. Your team has been fantastic helping me to log on to my computer. I have found that someone...

Your team has been fantastic helping me to log on to my computer. I have found that someone...: https://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/tdsskiller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/your-team-has-been-fantastic-helping-me-to-log-on/c443e662-4de7-4069-8985-1a9f6e07af9c
  8. Cookie error logging into Teams

Cookie error logging into Teams: I have recently developed an issue where I can no longer log into Microsoft Teams running Windows 10. The error message says that my browser is blocking cookies, when I've ensured the settings are set to allow cookies even third-party....
  9. Microsoft Teams Log-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams Log-in: I downloaded the Microsoft Teams app off of the Microsoft website for a user within our organization. When I go to sign into their account which was created in the same organization, Teams displays a message that says "You dont have access to the [my organization] org in...
  10. Trouble in logging in skype for business and microsoft teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble in logging in skype for business and microsoft teams: Hi Whenever I try to sign in my microsoft teams and skype for business from my laptop, something is always going wrong.It says "can't sign in ...". I changed my School password, but it didn't work again. What am I supposed to do then? I need help with this issue....