Windows 10: MS Teams log in

Discus and support MS Teams log in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to join a meeting in teams and the link doesn't work. It works for other people. The app window open but is blank. In my browser Google I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KatrinNaefe, Apr 6, 2021.

1. MS Teams log in

I'm trying to join a meeting in teams and the link doesn't work. It works for other people.

The app window open but is blank. In my browser Google I get a message saying there is a problem. I have changed the settings in Google to allow all the MS websites through security.

:)

KatrinNaefe, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Apr 6, 2021
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Apr 6, 2021
  4. SONU14 Win User

MS Teams log in

MS Teams utilizing high resources

Hello Team,

Recently we installed the MS Teams in Win 10 systems, after installing PCs are getting very slow and all of the systems are using high CPU utilization (100%) after login to MS Teams Desktop APP. Even after Complete Windows Update
    also same issue.

Suggested to give a needful.

SONU14, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

MS Teams log in

1. MS Teams log in - Similar Threads - Teams log

2. Intermittent issue with being unable to log in to company portal, Teams, Edge profile...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent issue with being unable to log in to company portal, Teams, Edge profile...: A bit of background, we run a hybrid setup with one way sync from on-prem into Azure, we use a firewall vendor SSL VPN setup.This has now occurred with 3 different users 2 users once, the other user 3 or 4 times - each user has VPN installed and access to the VPN system where...
  3. Intermittent issue with being unable to log in to company portal, Teams, Edge profile...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent issue with being unable to log in to company portal, Teams, Edge profile...: A bit of background, we run a hybrid setup with one way sync from on-prem into Azure, we use a firewall vendor SSL VPN setup.This has now occurred with 3 different users 2 users once, the other user 3 or 4 times - each user has VPN installed and access to the VPN system where...
  4. Intermittent issue with being unable to log in to company portal, Teams, Edge profile...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I cant log in in my laptop: Outlook, OneDrive and Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log in in my laptop: Outlook, OneDrive and Teams: Hi,I have problem logging in to my work accounts in my laptop. I cant access to OneDrive, Teams or Outlook through the apps, I can do it in the browser....
  6. I cant log in in my laptop: Outlook, OneDrive and Teams

I cant log in in my laptop: Outlook, OneDrive and Teams: Hi,I have problem logging in to my work accounts in my laptop. I cant access to OneDrive, Teams or Outlook through the apps, I can do it in the browser....
  7. I cant log in in my laptop: Outlook, OneDrive and Teams

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Teams - joining another organizations Teams meetings while logged into my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams - joining another organizations Teams meetings while logged into my Microsoft account?: Hi,Teams is always a challenge. Not nearly as easy to use as Zoom, WebEx, Skype, etc. not nearly by a lot!One thing that would make me use Teams more would be if we could use it within and among other interest groups.Here's an example:I just ran a Teams meeting from my...
  9. Teams - joining another organizations Teams meetings while logged into my Microsoft account?

Teams - joining another organizations Teams meetings while logged into my Microsoft account?: Hi,Teams is always a challenge. Not nearly as easy to use as Zoom, WebEx, Skype, etc. not nearly by a lot!One thing that would make me use Teams more would be if we could use it within and among other interest groups.Here's an example:I just ran a Teams meeting from my...
  10. Microsoft Teams starts but user cannot log in: a problem has occurred

Microsoft Teams starts but user cannot log in: a problem has occurred: We use Microsoft Teams in our organization. A user has encountered a problem with Teams since a few days. Every morning when she arrives at work and boots her laptop, Teams starts but states a problem has occurred. Restarting Teams doesn't work, logging off and on again (in...