Windows 10: MS Teams problem with Audio technica headset ANC 500BT!!

Discus and support MS Teams problem with Audio technica headset ANC 500BT!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Working well with Google youtube and other android phone. only WIN10 MS teams make PROBLEM to this headphone!!! Working VERY WELL IN ZOOM and google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Selamat Nauli, Oct 19, 2020.

1. MS Teams problem with Audio technica headset ANC 500BT!!

Working well with Google youtube and other android phone.

only WIN10 MS teams make PROBLEM to this headphone!!!

Working VERY WELL IN ZOOM and google meet.

:)

Selamat Nauli, Oct 19, 2020
  2. István05 Win User

Audio Technica / ATH-ANC500BT always switch off with WIN10 under MS Teams & Skype for business

Hello,

I bought a headset Audio-Technica - ATH-ANC500BT.

As a headset it does not work after 2-4 minutes. It is switched off automatically by Windows. I tried to use it for MS Teams and Skype for business.

As a headphone it is great with everything VLC player, Youtube, Spotify etc.

I tried to switch off the BT power management but there is no tab on the device's properties. I tried it in the device manager as well.

The wake up option for BT tools is switced on but no affect.

It was switched off after some minutes. According to the Audio-Technica this is not a hardware issue but Win 10 settings problem.

Is there any option to set the headset BT channel always on, or firmware update or any update or any suggestion to solve this issue.

I got the advice from our IT that I should use it with cable... but this is BT headset and I bought this BT headset due to I need to use it without cable.

So any help or solution would be appreciated.

Thanks!

István05, Oct 19, 2020
  3. István05 Win User
    Audio Technica / ATH-ANC500BT always switch off with WIN10 under MS Teams & Skype for business

No. The MS does not support this type. You can choose only the supported list if you want to use headset. According to AT the headset is OK, this is not a magic only a simple equipement. No skype and Team support... buy a more expensive different one from
    the MS list.

István05, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Oskarnos Win User

MS Teams problem with Audio technica headset ANC 500BT!!

Did your problem solve? I have same device and same problem, want to hear the solution either from microsoft or audio technica.

Oskarnos, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

MS Teams problem with Audio technica headset ANC 500BT!!

1. MS Teams problem with Audio technica headset ANC 500BT!! - Similar Threads - Teams problem Audio

2. ms teams problem

in Cortana
    ms teams problem: within last few days i can not do my works properly from ms teams. why? what is the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams-problem/9b413cc1-eaaa-497c-83b6-3577e19792a2
  3. Audio Technica ATR2100x USB Microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Technica ATR2100x USB Microphone: Just bought an Audio Technica ATR2100x USB microphone and it’s not working. I’ve tried all the obvious fixes and was on the chat with Dell for 2.5hrs The only thing left is that the microphone driver is not compatible with WIN11, does anybody have any ideas or shall I just...
  4. Audio Technica ATR2100x USB Microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Technica ATR2100x USB Microphone: Just bought an Audio Technica ATR2100x USB microphone and it’s not working. I’ve tried all the obvious fixes and was on the chat with Dell for 2.5hrs The only thing left is that the microphone driver is not compatible with WIN11, does anybody have any ideas or shall I just...
  5. MS TEAMS sound problem

MS TEAMS sound problem: Teams (via Edge) has almost ceased to work, because nothing I say in a meeting is heard by other members of the Team . Last session I had to use hand signals and hold up notes with Yes / No / Ok on them, to participate! I can hear other participants but they cannot hear me....
  6. MS Teams broken sound on Bluetooth headset

MS Teams broken sound on Bluetooth headset: I'm using Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 and MS Teams Version 1.3.00.30866 64 bit on a ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop. Teams has been a **** in terms of audio. Everything works fine with my headset, webex, zoom, gotowebinar, skype, youtube, spotify. But MS Teams is a...
  7. Headset Audio and Microphone only works in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Audio and Microphone only works in Microsoft Teams: Hello, I have an odd issue where a Plantronic headset Savi 8220 only works in MS Teams, no where else. I have tried it in Webex, Jabber, The Windows sound control panel and I cannot get a response for the Audio / Mic tests. In MS Teams however, the sound and mic work...
  8. Pairing Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones: I bought an Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones. My Surface Laptop3 Model 1867:1868i7 identified a device BLE_ATH-M50xBT. The headphone does not work under Windows 10. My iPhone properly identified the ATH-M50xBT Headphone. The headphone worked properly. The issue is...
  9. Audio-Technica M40X crackling sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio-Technica M40X crackling sound: Hello, I own ATH-M40X headphone and I can notice crackling sound and also sometimes hearing in only 1 headphone. It can be well heard when moving Windows 10 volume slider. I tried the different cable coming with these headphones and it's still the same. I also tried other my...
  10. Audio Technica / ATH-ANC500BT always switch off with WIN10 under MS Teams & Skype for business

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Technica / ATH-ANC500BT always switch off with WIN10 under MS Teams & Skype for business: Hello, I bought a headset Audio-Technica - ATH-ANC500BT. As a headset it does not work after 2-4 minutes. It is switched off automatically by Windows. I tried to use it for MS Teams and Skype for business. As a headphone it is great with everything VLC player, Youtube,...