Windows 10: ms teams problem

Discus and support ms teams problem in Cortana to solve the problem; within last few days i can not do my works properly from ms teams. why? what is the issue... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by SDRDN Bowatta, Feb 28, 2022.

1. ms teams problem

within last few days i can not do my works properly from ms teams. why? what is the issue

:)

SDRDN Bowatta, Feb 28, 2022
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Feb 28, 2022
  3. SONU14 Win User
    MS Teams utilizing high resources

Hello Team,

Recently we installed the MS Teams in Win 10 systems, after installing PCs are getting very slow and all of the systems are using high CPU utilization (100%) after login to MS Teams Desktop APP. Even after Complete Windows Update
    also same issue.

Suggested to give a needful.

SONU14, Feb 28, 2022
  4. ms teams problem

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Feb 28, 2022
Thema:

ms teams problem

1. ms teams problem - Similar Threads - teams problem

2. How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...: Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified the problem as a regression in the vclibs framework package that the Photos app and other apps depend on. The problem affects computers with older hardware that do not support SSE 4.2 instructions. Microsoft is currently working on...
  3. How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...: Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified the problem as a regression in the vclibs framework package that the Photos app and other apps depend on. The problem affects computers with older hardware that do not support SSE 4.2 instructions. Microsoft is currently working on...
  4. How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 installation problem, please help. Hope anyone and Microsoft team can help me....

Windows 10 installation problem, please help. Hope anyone and Microsoft team can help me....: Hi guys . I am Jane Wren I'm not sure but I think my problem starts when my previous windows 10 failed to get KB5034441 and the windows in notification center sent me a message to scan the drive to fix the problem so I let it scan and it blue screened my computer I don't...
  6. Windows 10 installation problem, please help. Hope anyone and Microsoft team can help me....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation problem, please help. Hope anyone and Microsoft team can help me....: Hi guys . I am Jane Wren I'm not sure but I think my problem starts when my previous windows 10 failed to get KB5034441 and the windows in notification center sent me a message to scan the drive to fix the problem so I let it scan and it blue screened my computer I don't...
  7. Windows 10 installation problem, please help. Hope anyone and Microsoft team can help me....

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. team please help to resolve 'SRWinit.exe' Process is not running this problem

team please help to resolve 'SRWinit.exe' Process is not running this problem: team please help to resolve 'SRWinit.exe' Process is not running this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/team-please-help-to-resolve-srwinitexe-process-is/0ad1c443-8fdf-4b08-b1af-789e3a14db0a
  9. team please help to resolve 'SRWinit.exe' Process is not running this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    team please help to resolve 'SRWinit.exe' Process is not running this problem: team please help to resolve 'SRWinit.exe' Process is not running this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/team-please-help-to-resolve-srwinitexe-process-is/0ad1c443-8fdf-4b08-b1af-789e3a14db0a
  10. team please help to resolve 'SRWinit.exe' Process is not running this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade