Windows 10: MS Teams utilizing high resources

Discus and support MS Teams utilizing high resources in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Team, Recently we installed the MS Teams in Win 10 systems, after installing PCs are getting very slow and all of the systems are using high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SONU14, Feb 26, 2020.

1. SONU14 Win User

MS Teams utilizing high resources

Hello Team,

Recently we installed the MS Teams in Win 10 systems, after installing PCs are getting very slow and all of the systems are using high CPU utilization 100% after login to MS Teams Desktop APP. Even after Complete Windows Update also same issue.

Suggested to give a needful.

:)

SONU14, Feb 26, 2020
  2. AsimDas Win User

Graphics resources are over utilized??

Yes i have tried reinstalling the game.i am getting the issue from the last few weeks before that there was no issues.i already played this game a few times.i have not tried other games,provisionally playing this one right now.i thing the issue comes after
    updating the gfx driver may be.i have tried to lower the settings from high to medium but no result.no trouble shooting steps been taken.

AsimDas, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Graphics resources are over utilized??

Hi,

Game compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this warning message "THE DESKTOP WINDOW MANAGER IS EXPERIENCING HEAVY RESOURCE CONTENTION,THE GRAPHIC SUBSYSTEM ARE OVER UTILIZED AND THERE A THRASHING HAPPENING AS A RESULT.REDUCING
    THE NUMBER OF RUNNING APPS MAY SOLVE THE ISSUE.". For us to properly provide appropriate solutions, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Wilfred Mac, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

1. MS Teams utilizing high resources - Similar Threads - Teams utilizing high

2. Ms Teams Improvement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms Teams Improvement: Hello, is there a chance to improve Microsoft Teams' meeting using visuals that can be configured by the organizer? Meaning a meeting of 1 hour with 45 minutes Green Frame, last 10 min Orange Frame & last 5 min Red Frame.. Ensuring that colors can be useful for wrap up or...
  3. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Teams: Does anybody else find the endless frequent changes to the MS Teams GUI to be irritating. We often share screens, and the GUI has (largely cosmetically) changed at least three times in a year, so you get used to one way an a few weeks later, it has changed. All these multiple...
  4. High Disk Utilization

in Windows 10 Customization
    High Disk Utilization: Hello Team,Whenever I restart my laptop is almost taking 10 to 15 mins to restart or to complete reboot process and providing access the laptop.It has been observed that disk utilization is almost 100% due to which I assume this issue could be faced.Post performing changes...
  5. High Memory Utilization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Memory Utilization: Just today, I noticed my games were running slower and I saw that my system memory was higher than normal. Just idle I use about 5.5gb/ 8gb of my system memory. So playing games and having tabs open do not run normally. This is a relatively new HP OMEN. Anyone have any...
  6. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Teams: Hello MS team, I have connected my Bose QC35 headphones updated with latest software to my laptop via bluetooth. In MS teams I selected Audio Devices > Custom, Speaker > Bose Stereo, however in the Microphone list I dont see my Bose Stereo headphones? Speaker is working...
  7. ms teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms teams: how doi delete downloaded files from ms teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams/2050ece5-e872-4c4a-a892-0f6a22efa529
  8. RAM high resource utilization IDK why!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    RAM high resource utilization IDK why!!: hello everyone, i am a big fan of the task manager, i feel like it conveys information well and tells me about hardware bottlenecks in a nice gui fashion. my biggest concern is why the ram totals don't add up to 8gb. where is the hidden program i can't see? HOW on earth is...
  9. RAM high resource utilization IDK why!!

in Windows 10 Support
    RAM high resource utilization IDK why!!: hello everyone, i am a big fan of the task manager, i feel like it conveys information well and tells me about hardware bottlenecks in a nice gui fashion. HOWEVER. when i am monitoring the RAM. ...ffs... I HAVE 8 GB. HOW on earth is my ram filled up with just a 2gb chrome...
  10. ms-resource

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms-resource: Impossible to get rid of "ms-resource" apps that appears after system restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource/50a3b08d-fb6e-4d14-86d9-c469d411e6f4