Windows 10: MS Teasure Hunt - keeps going back to stage 1 and losing all achievements

Discus and support MS Teasure Hunt - keeps going back to stage 1 and losing all achievements in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, I have enjoyed playing this game for a long time but recently; I have been constantly returned to stage one basic level. I had reached level... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kaypee1936, Nov 21, 2018.

1. MS Teasure Hunt - keeps going back to stage 1 and losing all achievements

Hi there,

I have enjoyed playing this game for a long time but recently; I have been constantly returned to stage one basic level. I had reached level 43 and had a load of attributes that have now all disappeared - although they still are credited on X-Box. Where are the game files saved? if it is to a cache then somehow this is getting flushed without my knowledge. Is there any simple way I can put a stop to this? I am running Win 10 64 and everything else works fine.

:)

Kaypee1936, Nov 21, 2018

2. Treasure Hunt for Windows 10 keeps crashing on me.

Hi Wsantia,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided by Geethu, in the link below.

Treasure Hunt app Crashing?:

Treasure Hunt app Crashing?

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Sea of Thieves on Windows 10: can't unlock achievements

Hi PieBaracus14,

Normally, achievements will be unlocked once you complete a certain task, mission or challenge on the game. If you recently installed the game on your computer, I suggest that you uninstall the game first, and then reset the Windows Store cache by performing
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Reinstall the game in question.
    • Once done, attempt to unlock the achievement again.

If the achievements still don't unlock, I suggest that you raise this to our
    Achievements Support
    team by taking the survey on this
    link
    . They will help us to double check your account and validate if you completed the requirements to unlock an achievement on the game.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Nov 21, 2018
  4. MarGal1 Win User

MS Teasure Hunt - keeps going back to stage 1 and losing all achievements

Microsoft Treasure Hunt

In step 4, under System I do not find Apps and features. I have done the other steps. Marlene

MarGal1, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

MS Teasure Hunt - keeps going back to stage 1 and losing all achievements

1. MS Teasure Hunt - keeps going back to stage 1 and losing all achievements - Similar Threads - Teasure Hunt keeps

2. Fixing C: Stage 1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fixing C: Stage 1: I updated my computer on Sunday. It restarted after the update but the log in screen would not boot up. It would not turn off so I removed the battery. After removing the battery I got the fixing C Stage 1. I let it run for 24 hours the first time but it was running the cycle...
  3. CHKDSK stuck at Stage 1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CHKDSK stuck at Stage 1: I was booting up my computer and then it was loading up with ETA 329.17.50. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chkdsk-stuck-at-stage-1/9495b43d-24e8-4150-940f-f3aaf7e02095
  4. Fixing D: stage 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing D: stage 1: I was using my computer one day and at first, the computer was suprisingly lagging and then the blue error and restart page popped up. After that was done, my computer shut off. I tried opening it and then the "fixing D: stage 1 appeared. I kind of panicked and i...
  5. MS Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Treasure Hunt: How do I at least reduce all the adverts on MS treasure hunt, it is no longer fun. the fixes on this page do not work. My treasure hunt does have the same settings. Thanks Fred *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Fixing D: Stage 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing D: Stage 1: [IMG] Basically last night my laptop hang..and i dont want to wait because i need to go to work so i decided to force shut down by pressing the power button. When I turn it on back this problem occur...im quiet shock because the ETA is about 24hrs +++. So i wait until it...
  7. MS Treasure Hunt - Adverts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Treasure Hunt - Adverts: All of a sudden (last 2 days) when I open up this game, it keeps being interrupted with Adverts. What can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-treasure-hunt-adverts/a6c5168c-45c0-42dd-a0f3-967159cc47ef
  8. I forcefully get backed to the first stage when playing MS Teasure Hunt

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I forcefully get backed to the first stage when playing MS Teasure Hunt: I’ve played MS Teasure Hunt for a long time and reached level 39. Unfortunately the game started to get me back to the first stage and all my attributes disappeared though they are still credited on X-box. Please can I find my files somewhere and how to fix this issue so that...
  9. Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt: For the last two days I cannot sign in to Treasure Hunt. I get two error messages and it shows that I am not logged in to X-Box. The first box says: Choose another item This in app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Treasure Hunt. [CV:JKoQM5OVokaMUncl.61.2]...
  10. Ms treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms treasure hunt: tutorial does not help... how do you find the stairs to the next level? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/ms-treasure-hunt/d1c1cc1d-3f96-4ae1-8b67-37766fc56f8e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. treasurehun keeps losing game stats

2. microsoft treasure hunt keeps resetting

3. Microsoft Treausre Hunt game keeps going back to Level 1