Windows 10: MS telling me I am not connected to the internet.

Discus and support MS telling me I am not connected to the internet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use a VPN on this machine. Whenever I want to use WORD or get new screen pictures from MS. A pop up keeps telling me to connect to the internet. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrianClarke9, Sep 20, 2020.

1. MS telling me I am not connected to the internet.

I use a VPN on this machine. Whenever I want to use WORD or get new screen pictures from MS. A pop up keeps telling me to connect to the internet. When in actual fact I am connected through a VPN. Why cannot MS recognize this. I have no problems with email or browsing. I only have problems with MS

:)

BrianClarke9, Sep 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 20, 2020
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

MS telling me I am not connected to the internet.

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

MS telling me I am not connected to the internet.

1. MS telling me I am not connected to the internet. - Similar Threads - telling connected internet

2. Windows-10 tells me I'm not connected to the internet. Sorry, MS- I AM!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows-10 tells me I'm not connected to the internet. Sorry, MS- I AM!: The last coupla months I have been unable to update Windows. Then I noticed my "internet" ethernet icon is no longer in the task-bar. Yes, Ethernet. None of that Wifi nonsense on this machine!Now, I notice that even the Windows Store tells me I am not connected to the...
  3. Windows-10 tells me I'm not connected to the internet. Sorry, MS- I AM!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows-10 tells me I'm not connected to the internet. Sorry, MS- I AM!: The last coupla months I have been unable to update Windows. Then I noticed my "internet" ethernet icon is no longer in the task-bar. Yes, Ethernet. None of that Wifi nonsense on this machine!Now, I notice that even the Windows Store tells me I am not connected to the...
  4. Windows-10 tells me I'm not connected to the internet. Sorry, MS- I AM!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Not connected to the internet, but I am!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not connected to the internet, but I am!: overnight windows has decided to stop working correctly and forced an update to version 2004. internet gone slow is an understatement although I am still connected. Steam, Origin, blizzard and epic sign in but say I'm offline. it also times out when searching on Microsoft...
  6. I am connected to the wifi but no internet connection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am connected to the wifi but no internet connection?: I am connected and it sais no internet connection? And when i trouble shoot i get "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" and i cant remember what i did but i reset some wifi things from my wifi. submitted by /u/BigBrainViktor [link] [comments]...
  7. Printer connect to internet but keeps telling me it’s off line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer connect to internet but keeps telling me it’s off line: Hi, i have an acre laptop and hp printer, all of a sudden i keep getting errir reports telling me my printer us offline, its connected to wifi ok...
  8. Sky Go is telling me I am not in UK

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sky Go is telling me I am not in UK: Tried turning off router and pc for half an hour and then turning on. Still getting error code 1405 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sky-go-is-telling-me-i-am-not-in-uk/0fe38ff9-0a17-46b9-898d-ad922d8a7e85
  9. Windows asks me to get connected to the internet, although I am connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows asks me to get connected to the internet, although I am connected: This happens when I click on a tip in the Settings app. Occasionally, Smartscreen can't be reached either (I have no screenshot for this). My internet connection is fairly stable. What causes this, and how can I fix the problem? [ATTACH]...
  10. Ms Solitaire collection - no internet connection (yes I do have the internet, I am typing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms Solitaire collection - no internet connection (yes I do have the internet, I am typing...: I have been playing solitaire for around 2 years. On 01 April 2019 I start to get messages telling me I do not have an internet connection. I clearly do have a connection as I am here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled MS Solitaire collection on my laptop (Windows 10) and...