Windows 10: MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't

Discus and support MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When MS asks me to sign in - to access this community for example - it presents two options, a personal account and a work/school account which both... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by rufford155, Apr 2, 2022.

1. MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't

When MS asks me to sign in - to access this community for example - it presents two options, a personal account and a work/school account which both have the same email address.It suggests the latter was provided by an organisation - but it was not.I do not have an organisation - I am an individual home user - and, as far as I am aware, I have only ever set up a personal MS account, and that is surely all that I need.So how has this happened?More importantly, how do I delete or otherwise get rid of the bogus account?P.S. When I tried to set up Windows Mail app on a new laptop, MS seemed to bel

:)

rufford155, Apr 2, 2022
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 2, 2022
  3. 2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 2, 2022
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 2, 2022
Thema:

MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't

1. MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't - Similar Threads - thinks school account

2. My computer thinks I have school/work email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer thinks I have school/work email: When I recover my computer. Instead of signing in with your Microsoft account. It said sign in with your work/school email to start. Any help will means a lot....
  3. My computer thinks I have school/work email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer thinks I have school/work email: When I recover my computer. Instead of signing in with your Microsoft account. It said sign in with your work/school email to start. Any help will means a lot....
  4. Don't have school or work mail

Don't have school or work mail: When I try to setup Windows it asks for a a work or school mail n login but I don't have one and never selected business/school or got a option to select that how do I login...
  5. My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!: Im trying to play minecraft kept logging me out but i just logged in this whole time But now it completely doesn't work. When I try to login to mojang, it says I have migrated to microsoft and tells me to go there Which is trueBut when I try to login to microsoft, it says...
  6. My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!

My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!: Im trying to play minecraft kept logging me out but i just logged in this whole time But now it completely doesn't work. When I try to login to mojang, it says I have migrated to microsoft and tells me to go there Which is trueBut when I try to login to microsoft, it says...
  7. My Microsoft thinks I don't have an account!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't: When MS asks me to sign in - to access this community for example - it presents two options, a personal account and a work/school account which both have the same email address.It suggests the latter was provided by an organisation - but it was not.I do not have an...
  9. MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't

MS thinks I have a work/school account but I don't: When MS asks me to sign in - to access this community for example - it presents two options, a personal account and a work/school account which both have the same email address.It suggests the latter was provided by an organisation - but it was not.I do not have an...
  10. Windows thinks I have a work or school account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows thinks I have a work or school account: When I try to remove my pin as a sign in option, it tells me that my organization doesn't allow a pin and to click to fix. Then it asks me to log in to my account, but won't let me -- it tells me I need to log in with a work or school account. This is my personal computer,...