Windows 10: MS To-Do crashes when I open it.

Discus and support MS To-Do crashes when I open it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I have already tried to restore the data and repair the app from Settings, and it did not work. I also tried reinstalling it, and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ever Mercadal, May 28, 2023.

1. MS To-Do crashes when I open it.

Hello everyone! I have already tried to restore the data and repair the app from Settings, and it did not work. I also tried reinstalling it, and that didn't work either downloaded from the MS Store. What can I do to make it work like before? It is worth mentioning that the other applications that I have downloaded from the MS Store work perfectly, only this is the one that has been failing.

:)

Ever Mercadal, May 28, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 28, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    QuickBooks crash while opening data file

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that after Windows and QuickBooks update whenever you open a data file in QuickBooks, it crashes. We would like to know if any other programs are crashing apart from QuickBooks.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Repair QuickBooks

I suggest you to try repairing QuickBooks and then open data file in it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Look for QuickBooks application from the list, right click on it and select
      Repair.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair process.

If repairing QuickBooks didn’t fix the issue, please refer Method 2.

Method 2: Open Sample data file

You can try opening a Sample data file in QuickBooks and check if QuickBooks crash. If QuickBooks didn’t crash while opening Sample data file, I suspect that the data file that you are trying to open is causing the crash. In this case, I suggest you
    to contact the
    QuickBooks support
    team.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 28, 2023
  4. Frick Win User

MS To-Do crashes when I open it.

Hearthstone open beta

... is now open!

No wait, that's not the word.

The word is ASS.

Step 1. Download the client installer.

Step 2. The installer connects to the server, or at least tries to, overnight during which it just stops several times.

Step 3. Realize the installer is for the Battle.net unified launcher, and not Hearthstone as such.

Step 4. Install the Battle.net unified launcher. This may take a few hours, even after it's been downloaded as such, it's still just slow.

Step 4. Install Hearthstone. Wait for the app to crash a couple of times, wait for it to verify various stuff, then wait for the download to start.

Step 5. Wait for the download to finish. It is pretty quick actually, unless it just crashes.

Step 6. ASS

And no, I still have no compassion for the people bitching about EA servers.

Frick, May 28, 2023
Thema:

MS To-Do crashes when I open it.

1. MS To-Do crashes when I open it. - Similar Threads - crashes open

2. Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs: We have been gradually deploying Windows 11 within our environment and have run into an issue with the control panel. We deploy self service application installs via GPO with User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installations. On Windows 10 it works...
  3. Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs: We have been gradually deploying Windows 11 within our environment and have run into an issue with the control panel. We deploy self service application installs via GPO with User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installations. On Windows 10 it works...
  4. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  5. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  6. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  7. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  8. Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.: I am on a Windows 11 PC and this is making it so I cannot access any of my files. I have tried restarting both the file explorer and my computer various times as well as when I try to recover to a recent backup, I am met with a 0x80070017 error. I have two recovery dates...
  9. Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.

Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.: I am on a Windows 11 PC and this is making it so I cannot access any of my files. I have tried restarting both the file explorer and my computer various times as well as when I try to recover to a recent backup, I am met with a 0x80070017 error. I have two recovery dates...
  10. My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator

My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator: Today I installed a new motherboard, cpu and a graphics card and now after having my computer turned on for a minute all of my apps crash and wont open unless I run them as administrator. I have tried different solutions to fix this problem but none of them have helped, I...