Windows 10: MS To Do icon on taskbar not visible

Discus and support MS To Do icon on taskbar not visible in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have the MS To Do app on my desktop. When I start To Do space is allocated on the Task Bar for the icon but the icon is not visible. Similarly if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tpriest, Aug 28, 2020.

1. tpriest Win User

MS To Do icon on taskbar not visible

I have the MS To Do app on my desktop. When I start To Do space is allocated on the Task Bar for the icon but the icon is not visible. Similarly if I pin the app to the task Bar.

The icon is from a .ico file that I downloaded from the web and is blue with a white tick, but it's invisible on the dark grey Task Bar.

I wonder if it's due to To Do being an app rather than a conventionally installed program.

Any thoughts on why this happening or how I can get it show on the Task Bar?

:)

tpriest, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 28, 2020
  3. rockstar9 Win User
    pinned icons in taskbar are hidden or not visible

hi there,

after an update my pinned icons in the taskbar like windows explorer, internet explorer, and pinned icons like chrome and other stuff which is present on the left-hand bottom as u know are not visible only Cortana and start menu icon and search
    icon is only visible my pinned icons are not visible ...............help

rockstar9, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Odin99 Win User

Power icon has disappeared from the taskbar

Thanks, Jeremy.

[See below for your suggestions/questions, which I've numbered for easy reference here.]

1. I'm not completely sure I know what you mean by the "battery icon." I'm guessing you mean the icon labeled "power" in the taskbar on/off settings.

2. I use a laptop but rarely on battery power. As I've indicated, that icon is turned "on." It's visible in the "hidden" icons, but it won't otherwise appear in my taskbar.

3. From the two listed, how do I determine the "battery for your device"?

Odin99, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

1. MS To Do icon on taskbar not visible - Similar Threads - icon taskbar visible

2. Some Taskbar icons not visible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Taskbar icons not visible.: Some of the taskbar icons are not visible, they are still accessible when hovered over. How to fix this black taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-taskbar-icons-not-visible/27ce24c0-b25f-4a66-a8d1-d7cdd37fa5da
  3. Some Taskbar icons not visible.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some Taskbar icons not visible.: Some of the taskbar icons are not visible, they are still accessible when hovered over. How to fix this black taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-taskbar-icons-not-visible/27ce24c0-b25f-4a66-a8d1-d7cdd37fa5da
  4. Some Taskbar icons not visible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Taskbar visibility

Taskbar visibility: Whenever I tab out of a fullscreen application, my taskbar turns invisible and I cannot click on it. Whenever I click where my taskbar WOULD be, it just tabs me back into the full-screened application. For example, I would be playing apex legends, and when I tab out, my...
  6. Taskbar visibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar visibility: Whenever I tab out of a fullscreen application, my taskbar turns invisible and I cannot click on it. Whenever I click where my taskbar WOULD be, it just tabs me back into the full-screened application. For example, I would be playing apex legends, and when I tab out, my...
  7. Taskbar visibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Thumbnails of photos and some icons on taskbar are not visible.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnails of photos and some icons on taskbar are not visible.: Hi guys, I have been getting this issue for past week, I updated my windows to newer version 20H2 in this time too, but thumbnails and some icons don't show up. I am not able to preview images in a folder. I already have tried every possible solution in file explorer options...
  9. Notification icons visibility dependet on taskbar width?

Notification icons visibility dependet on taskbar width?: Hi, I'm using the taskbar placed on the left side on the screen. After this, some notification icons are not visible. If I'm trying to resize the width of the taskbar, the count of visible icons are changing. Typically, I want to see all icons. Is this a Win10 bug? It looks...
  10. pinned icons in taskbar are hidden or not visible

pinned icons in taskbar are hidden or not visible: hi there, after an update my pinned icons in the taskbar like windows explorer, internet explorer, and pinned icons like chrome and other stuff which is present on the left-hand bottom as u know are not visible only Cortana and start menu icon and search icon is...