Windows 10: MS To Do Says "We can't retrieve your tasks right now. Please try again later" in the Widgets

Discus and support MS To Do Says "We can't retrieve your tasks right now. Please try again later" in the Widgets in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, The standalone Microsoft To do app is working completely fine but in the Widgets panel, It looks like this :-Any help will be appreciated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GDM Music, May 14, 2022.

1. GDM Music Win User

MS To Do Says "We can't retrieve your tasks right now. Please try again later" in the Widgets

So, The standalone Microsoft To do app is working completely fine but in the Widgets panel, It looks like this :-Any help will be appreciated

:)

GDM Music, May 14, 2022
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, May 14, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To Do iOS 14 widgets are now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2118825

Brink, May 14, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

MS To Do Says "We can't retrieve your tasks right now. Please try again later" in the Widgets

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 14, 2022
Thema:

1. MS To Do Says "We can't retrieve your tasks right now. Please try again later" in the Widgets - Similar Threads - Says can't retrieve

2. MS To Do Says "We can't retrieve your tasks right now. Please try again later" in the Widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS To Do Says "We can't retrieve your tasks right now. Please try again later" in the Widgets: So, The standalone Microsoft To do app is working completely fine but in the Widgets panel, It looks like this :-Any help will be appreciated...
  3. MS To Do says "We can't retrieve your tasks right now. Please try again later" in the Widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS To Do says "We can't retrieve your tasks right now. Please try again later" in the Widgets: So, To do app is working completely fine but in the Widgets panel, It looks like this :- How can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-to-do-says-we-cant-retrieve-your-tasks-right/f0587da8-bedb-469e-8aaa-f9de20326085
  4. MS To Do says "We can't retrieve your tasks right now. Please try again later" in the Widgets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS To Do says "We can't retrieve your tasks right now. Please try again later" in the Widgets: So, To do app is working completely fine but in the Widgets panel, It looks like this :- How can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-to-do-says-we-cant-retrieve-your-tasks-right/f0587da8-bedb-469e-8aaa-f9de20326085
  5. How to Fix "We Can't Record Right Now. Try Again Later"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Fix "We Can't Record Right Now. Try Again Later": When I try recording using the game bar, it says "We Can't Record Right Now. Try Again Later". I've tried everything, restarting my PC, reseting, terminating and reinstalling, but nothing works. submitted by /u/ferret_king10 [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows screen recording "We can't record right now. Try again later."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows screen recording "We can't record right now. Try again later.": [ATTACH] I have this widespread problem on one of two identical laptops. All software including Windows is up-to-date. I tried all the dozen of fixes described on the MS forum and other websites. Nothing helped. Still always "We can't record right now. Try again later."...
  7. We can't record right now. Try again later. gamedvr issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't record right now. Try again later. gamedvr issue.: [ATTACH] This issue started to prompt me when I was in-game and wanted to record some clips. When started gamebar and this popup came up when I clicked the record button. Gamebar was working fine and recording was working too like 3/4 days ago and all of sudden yesterday I...
  8. "We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later.": A friend just got a new Dell desktop computer. During first time entering registration info, not sure if it was for Dell or Microsoft, after entering only part of his email address, the part before the @, that screen disappeared. Later, he signed into Microsoft using his full...
  9. Game Bar: We can't record right now please try again later

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar: We can't record right now please try again later: For some reason when I try to record with the game bar this comes up, I don't know why I tried searching it up but I figured I'd rather do this instead submitted by /u/RobotRykujin [link] [comments]...
  10. We can't install this printer right now. Try again later or contact your network...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    We can't install this printer right now. Try again later or contact your network...: We have tried to install and printer to this printer that used to work until patch Tuesday. I can only print from the server itself, any help or a patch that can be removed that caused the issue? Any and all help would be appreciated I am at a total loss, Michael...