Windows 10: MS To Do Sign-In Without Hello

Discus and support MS To Do Sign-In Without Hello in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to set up Microsoft To Do as replacement for end-of-life Wunderlist; stand-alone application i.e. not within Office 365. Windows 10 PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WalterCamp, Apr 8, 2020.

1. MS To Do Sign-In Without Hello

I am trying to set up Microsoft To Do as replacement for end-of-life Wunderlist; stand-alone application i.e. not within Office 365. Windows 10 PC sign-in appears to require Hello, which I do not use. How do you sign into To Do in this environment without Hello?

:)

WalterCamp, Apr 8, 2020

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

MS To Do Sign-In Without Hello

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

MS To Do Sign-In Without Hello

1. MS To Do Sign-In Without Hello - Similar Threads - Sign Without Hello

2. Cant sign in without the windows hello pin anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in without the windows hello pin anymore.: It only allows me to sign in with the Microsoft account password, which cannot be validated without an internet connection. When I try to set up windows hello pin It says that the option is currently unavailableThe set-up pin option is greyed out too....
  3. Cant sign in without the windows hello pin anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant sign in without the windows hello pin anymore.: It only allows me to sign in with the Microsoft account password, which cannot be validated without an internet connection. When I try to set up windows hello pin It says that the option is currently unavailableThe set-up pin option is greyed out too....
  4. Windows Hello not working to sign into MS account on the web...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Hello not working to sign into MS account on the web...: When I try to use Windows Hello to sign into Microsoft sites (like account.microsoft.com), after entering my PIN nothing happens. Screen Recording here. I'm currently using Firefox but I've tried in Chrome too...in Chrome I am only prompted to use a security key (it all goes...
  5. Hello Sign On

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello Sign On: Hi, I recently purchased an HP Pavilion x360 , when setting up my sign on options, the Hello option was there ; however it states the camera was not found and that it was unavailable for me to set this option up. is my laptop not compatible for this sign on option?> I also...
  6. Hello sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello sign in: My Windows hello facial sign in just stopped working. It said I had to set up a PIN, which I did, and the PIN seems to be working OK My password sign in is working ok. I then re set up Hello and the PC said all was ok. when I closed and opened the lid the hello started to...
  7. MS Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    MS Hello: My computer does not support MS Hello yet when I switch profiles (user accounts) I now have to enter my full MS password just to get to enter my 4 digit pin. This is real nuisance as I have a lengthy, complicated password. I used to be able to simply change profiles and...
  8. MS Office & unable to save documents without signing into MS - Ugh!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office & unable to save documents without signing into MS - Ugh!: Recently after another monthly RIDICULOUS MS update I am unable to save documents to my personal PC without having to sign into my MS account! This is awful - I am not at all happy - I do not want to put anything out on the CLOUD!!!! I want it on my PC ONLY! Either tell me...
  9. Sign in to MS account without typing PW

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign in to MS account without typing PW: Local account signs in without PW. Microsoft account prompts for one at sign in (but not from SLEEP). It appears from the following MS statement that typing is mandatory. Is this the case, or is there a way to auto sign in? "If you don't want to enter your password...
  10. Enable Fingerprint Sign In Without PIN Sign In (Windows Hello)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Enable Fingerprint Sign In Without PIN Sign In (Windows Hello): So I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my machine. Before I had it set up so that I could log in with a password or fingerprint. Now it seems my only options are (1) password only OR (2) password, PIN or fingerprint. I don't want PIN as a sign in option. But I have to...