Windows 10: MS to Host Data in Germany to Block the US from Spying on Its Users

Discus and support MS to Host Data in Germany to Block the US from Spying on Its Users in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Customers will have to pay extra for the German storage Microsoft’s getting ready to take the fight with the United States government over user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 10, 2015.

1. MS to Host Data in Germany to Block the US from Spying on Its Users

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...ampaign=buffer

:)

Cluster Head, Nov 10, 2015

2. Lumia 920 sync. contacts cant delete all

@Vinod323: Thanks so much for your help.

So MS wants to have my Data in the could for the US TLA-agencies to spy on me. Wow, I despise that. Looks like this is my first and last WindowsPhone devices. Now I have to get a paper address book to keep them from spying on my. This is insane. Uploading
    user data to the cloud is not cool.

Local USB / Bluetooth sync is for me.

eattofumofu, Nov 10, 2015
  3. host process for windows services

why does host process for windows services constantly try to connect to different computers across my network even network storage devices. all pcs on network should be independent and not really communicate so to speak with each other, most have blocked
    ms as much as they can specially through the hosts file. i can only assume ms tries to access different pcs on the network in order to try and call home. i would believe that my other pcs maybe trying to call on files or something, but removed that idea when
    i made a bot using win7 with nothing on it...but a bot program, and i see that host process for windows services calls to it for no reason. why is ms so determined to track its users?

ADAMKDENNY, Nov 10, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

MS to Host Data in Germany to Block the US from Spying on Its Users

Thema:

MS to Host Data in Germany to Block the US from Spying on Its Users

1. MS to Host Data in Germany to Block the US from Spying on Its Users - Similar Threads - Host Data Germany

2. It's not you, its us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's not you, its us: I have tried to create a family and add a member it says "its not you, its us",Now I couldn't login to my daughter's computer due to this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-you-its-us/efff3b62-929d-4c9a-bc59-6e5438ee6c1b
  3. It's not you, its us

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It's not you, its us: I have tried to create a family and add a member it says "its not you, its us",Now I couldn't login to my daughter's computer due to this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-you-its-us/efff3b62-929d-4c9a-bc59-6e5438ee6c1b
  4. Its not you. Its us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its not you. Its us: Hello, I recently created a profile for my son on Windows 10. When I attempt to log in to give parental consent, I get the error 'its not you, its us' and then all I can do is cancel and go back.I have read another post and attempted to follow the instructions, with no...
  5. Its not you. Its us

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Its not you. Its us: Hello, I recently created a profile for my son on Windows 10. When I attempt to log in to give parental consent, I get the error 'its not you, its us' and then all I can do is cancel and go back.I have read another post and attempted to follow the instructions, with no...
  6. How to recover a deleted user and its data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover a deleted user and its data: I accidently deleted a user in my laptop which had most of my data, now when I open the users folder I still see the old user and it asks for administrator permission but it doesn't open, how do I recover all the data stored in that user?...
  7. Is The Windows 10 2004 Release Blocked In Germany?

Is The Windows 10 2004 Release Blocked In Germany?: I'm the owner of a Windows 10 Pro system and manually check for updates on the daily. It's been almost two months since the release of Windows 10 2004 and I still didn't receive it, nor do I have a notification telling me if my device supports it or not. Germany where i live,...
  8. Weird but crippling User Account issues after updates that block us from getting into the...

Weird but crippling User Account issues after updates that block us from getting into the...: We posted this in Reddit too. We thought we will post it here with the detailed post on Reddit in hopes of getting some interest in finding the resolution. Thank you for help! Issue: User accounts on Windows 10 Pro that get disabled(?) after updates - happened once last year...
  9. Does Windows 10 Mail spy on us?

in Browsers and Email
    Does Windows 10 Mail spy on us?: I like the new GUI of all Windows 10 apps. I would really like to use Windows 10 mail app (heck, even sexy Cortana too), but I really don't want my conversations being recorded, whether spoken or typed, by Microsoft. Privacy is the only thing holding me back from using...
  10. Is MS spying on us in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Is MS spying on us in Windows 10: Hi All, Wondering if anyone else happen to discover this. I upgraded the laptop first on July 30th and then on 31st I upgraded my desktop. Today wife was browsing Windows 10 on the laptop to get familiar and found a pic in the 'Photo" folder that was taken from the desktop...