Windows 10: MS ToDo not finding/syncing Outlook Tasks?

Discus and support MS ToDo not finding/syncing Outlook Tasks? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I read that MS' ToDo automatically syncs with Win10 desktop Outlook Tasks presuming you have a 365 subscription. I do. I downloaded the iPhone app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by markg2, Aug 20, 2019.

1. markg2 Win User

MS ToDo not finding/syncing Outlook Tasks?

I read that MS' ToDo automatically syncs with Win10 desktop Outlook Tasks presuming you have a 365 subscription. I do.

I downloaded the iPhone app yesterday and no sync.

Possibly, part of the reason is that somewhere in the settings the ToDo app shows that it's set to sync with 'Wunderlist'. I do not have this app/program on any device.

I cannot find a way to change the setting from 'W' to OL?

Further, although I have a 365 Outlook.com account, I do not use Outlook.com. I use Desktop Outlook and a third party, 'generic' Exchange, sync serving service--Kerio Connect

Is this the reason that ToDo is confused as to the source of my Tasks?

If so, then why isn't the desktop version of ToDo that I also downloaded recognizing my desktop Outlook and picking up my Tasks from it and then the desktop ToDo syncing with the iPhone app's ToDo?

Mark

:)

markg2, Aug 20, 2019

2. Todo list tasks created using mail does not sync on my Windows phone

All my todo list from outlook does not sync on my windows phone Samsung Omnia 7 (OS version 7.10.8773.98).

I can see all the todo lists I created manually by typing them under task but, I cannot see the one I created using my mail i.e. drag and drop mail in the task to create a new task. Is this known issue or just on my phone?

Sandeep_athss, Aug 20, 2019
  3. ToDo Categories NOT syncing with Mail for Exchange 2.9.158

OK, No responses so here is a summary of what I'm trying to do, the potential solution, the homework I have done and the pitfalls.

What I want:

I want to be able to bi-directionally sync both Outlook calendar and task/todo CATEGORY data with my Nokia e71 over the air (WIFI, 3G and/or GPRS)

Native Calendar problem:

Native built-in S60 (on e71) calendar and task/todo do NOT display categories for calendar or task/todo data.

Solution:

SBSH (www.sbsh.com) Papyrus (Calendar application) for S60 devices that supports CATEGORIES for both calendar and task/todo data items and utilizes the native built-in S60 Calendar and task/todo database
    to store the data.

MS Exchange Server 2007 to synchronize over the air (Server Side) via ActiveSync

Nokia Mail for Exchange 2.9.158 to synchronize over the air (Client/Mobile Side) via ActiveSync

Current Problem:

Everything syncs and displays except for task/todo categories.

Issues/Thoughts:

- SBSH say that if the category data has been synced and placed in the built-in database, Papyrus will display it. There should be no issue here.

- Our MS Exchange hosting service say that they cannot limit what ActiveSync synchronizes so there should be no bottlenecks at MS Exchange Server.

- No comments from Nokia as of yet... aaahhhhhh!!!!!!

- RoadSync says that RoadSync (over the air using ActiveSync) will sync the data if the field exists in the built-in database.

* Does this mean that Mail for Exchange does not sync categories for task/todo’s?

- It looks like AquaCalendar is no longer supported however I did download V5.4 and just like Papyrus, categories are showing as synced for Calendar items but NOT tasks/todo categories. AquaCalendar DOES support categories for both Calendar and task/todo items.

- Just tested RoadSync and task/todo categories are NOT sync'd just like MfE.

* So...

IF both Papyrus and AquaCalendar support task/todo categories using the built-in task database,

AND neither MfE and RS will sync these categories but DO sync the Calendar categories,

AND apparently task/todo category data is available to be sync'd via MS Exchange ActiveSync on the Server Side,

THEN WHAT is going on????

I look forward to your thoughts

Jim

laser93069, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Wear That Win User

How can I sync tasks with Outlook connector with Mango Update!?

It syncs your todo list with Exchange.

MS did state recently that they are bringing local outlook sync due to popular demand. This should allow what you seek, but we have no real time frame yet.

Wear That, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

1. MS ToDo not finding/syncing Outlook Tasks? - Similar Threads - ToDo finding syncing

2. Outlook ToDo add on not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook ToDo add on not working: Hi , getting below error when opening TO do or other apps in New outlook app experience. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-todo-add-on-not-working/a1c72c8c-e398-4170-a6b7-c2a1fabb0fb7
  3. Outlook ToDo add on not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook ToDo add on not working: Hi , getting below error when opening TO do or other apps in New outlook app experience. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-todo-add-on-not-working/a1c72c8c-e398-4170-a6b7-c2a1fabb0fb7
  4. problem with MS ToDo and Windows Hello

problem with MS ToDo and Windows Hello: I am using a company provided laptop computer. It's required and configured to use Windows Hello and PINs for logins. That's fine.I downloaded Microsoft ToDo. I've been using this with a personal account at MS for quite a while. I've been using this on my personal laptop and...
  5. MS Todo or any todo list as widget on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Todo or any todo list as widget on desktop: Hello I would prefer to have the MS Todo list/task as a widget on win 10 desktop. Any help? All the widgets apps etc I found, do not have the todo widget. help please? submitted by /u/saifprints [link] [comments]...
  6. MS Outlook password

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Outlook password: Need to know where I can find my MS outlook password. My iPhone keeps asking for it. Tks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-outlook-password/d275c0f1-f55f-4e89-9cce-7634936a8804
  7. outlook sync problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook sync problem: My outlook stops sync before it ends. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-sync-problem/54521168-d9a1-4e95-94f5-ca8c50a0b305
  8. ToDo steps in outlook?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ToDo steps in outlook?: Does Outlook not sync completely with MS ToDo? Specifically I would love if STEPS are integrated in Outlook so that I can see the steps that it takes to complete tasks, or if I can check off a Step in outlook or do you have to use the mobile/desktop app? Meaning do I know...
  9. Win 10 1903 update broke MS ToDo.

Win 10 1903 update broke MS ToDo.: Win 10 1903 update broke MS ToDo. Any list I pin to Start does not show the details, just the box - a blank box. This include My Day, Important, Planned and Tasks lists. They were of course working before this update. I have runned the troubleshooter but no go. Please help...
  10. MS Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    MS Outlook: Hi All, After the e-mail from MS telling me to apply the patch to WLM that broke it, I decided to try out MS Outlook. It came with MS office 2013. I have 2 E-mail accounts, 1 is with Hotmail.com, and the other is with Gmail.com Both are working just fine, with 1...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms to do not syncing with outlook

2. outlook task not syncing in todo