Windows 10: MS Todo or any todo list as widget on desktop

Discus and support MS Todo or any todo list as widget on desktop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello I would prefer to have the MS Todo list/task as a widget on win 10 desktop. Any help? All the widgets apps etc I found, do not have the todo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/saifprints, Nov 15, 2020.

1. MS Todo or any todo list as widget on desktop

Hello

I would prefer to have the MS Todo list/task as a widget on win 10 desktop. Any help?
    All the widgets apps etc I found, do not have the todo widget.

help please?

submitted by /u/saifprints
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/saifprints, Nov 15, 2020
  2. MarshGang Win User

Cortana and Todo Integration

Our house uses Cortana for maintaining our lists. Until recently, she has worked great with groceries, shopping items, general todo, etc. Sometime recently, Cortana's lists split from the Todo app's lists. Cortana's lists still has some of the original
    items but any new items added via the Invoke or Cortana app are placed in Cortana's lists but not on the Todo app lists. Conversely, items added to Todo's lists are not placed on Cortana's lists. Was this intentional? Will it be fixed?

MarshGang, Nov 15, 2020
  3. searching todo and calender lists

How can I search a 200 todo list and calender?

do I have to scroll to the entry?

gadelkareem, Nov 15, 2020
  4. MFWBB Win User

MS Todo or any todo list as widget on desktop

Hotmail ToDo list on my Windows 7 phone__

How can I use the Hotmail ToDo list on my Windows 7 phone?

MFWBB, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

MS Todo or any todo list as widget on desktop

1. MS Todo or any todo list as widget on desktop - Similar Threads - Todo todo list

2. MS Todo & Whatsapp desktop both hang and require restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Todo & Whatsapp desktop both hang and require restart: On my W11 laptop MS Todo & Whatsapp desktop both hang when shrunk and require restart. This behaviour is intermittent.I believe i have installed these both from the store; I have versions of these apps running on my android phone. When I say intermittent, this behaviour only...
  3. MS Todo & Whatsapp desktop both hang and require restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Todo & Whatsapp desktop both hang and require restart: On my W11 laptop MS Todo & Whatsapp desktop both hang when shrunk and require restart. This behaviour is intermittent.I believe i have installed these both from the store; I have versions of these apps running on my android phone. When I say intermittent, this behaviour only...
  4. ToDo list for desktop and Android

ToDo list for desktop and Android: I use ToDo list on my desktop and want to add it to my Android. Desktop logs in with Microsoft 4-digit code that came with computer. Android required password so I set up password. No tasks show up on Android. What do I need to do? Windows 11. Thanks....
  5. ToDo list for desktop and Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ToDo list for desktop and Android: I use ToDo list on my desktop and want to add it to my Android. Desktop logs in with Microsoft 4-digit code that came with computer. Android required password so I set up password. No tasks show up on Android. What do I need to do? Windows 11. Thanks....
  6. problem with MS ToDo and Windows Hello

problem with MS ToDo and Windows Hello: I am using a company provided laptop computer. It's required and configured to use Windows Hello and PINs for logins. That's fine.I downloaded Microsoft ToDo. I've been using this with a personal account at MS for quite a while. I've been using this on my personal laptop and...
  7. EaseUS todo backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    EaseUS todo backup: I am hoping someone knows how to use this software better than I do. I have it installed and can make a "Cdrive" backup on my Ddrive partition. I would like to make the same backup image on and external Hard Drive. I do NOT see anyway to do that. Can someone give me so...
  8. MS ToDo not finding/syncing Outlook Tasks?

MS ToDo not finding/syncing Outlook Tasks?: I read that MS' ToDo automatically syncs with Win10 desktop Outlook Tasks presuming you have a 365 subscription. I do. I downloaded the iPhone app yesterday and no sync. Possibly, part of the reason is that somewhere in the settings the ToDo app shows that it's set to sync...
  9. EaseUS Todo Backup

in Windows 10 Support
    EaseUS Todo Backup: I have EaseUS Todo Backup installed and have made a restore image and copied the restore image to an external drive . I have also made a recovery DVD incase Windows will not boot. I have to use this instead if Macrium Reflect because of some kind of problem with my RAM....
  10. ToDo steps in outlook?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ToDo steps in outlook?: Does Outlook not sync completely with MS ToDo? Specifically I would love if STEPS are integrated in Outlook so that I can see the steps that it takes to complete tasks, or if I can check off a Step in outlook or do you have to use the mobile/desktop app? Meaning do I know...