Windows 10: MS Train Simulator "needs to run as administrator"

Discus and support MS Train Simulator "needs to run as administrator" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Loaded msts but need to run as administator i tried all the things i seen but failed its gor a boy with autism plz help * Moved from Community... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thunder56, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Thunder56 Win User

MS Train Simulator "needs to run as administrator"

Loaded msts but need to run as administator i tried all the things i seen but failed its gor a boy with autism plz help

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Msts need help

:)

Thunder56, Dec 20, 2019

2. MS Train Simulator won't open on Windows 10 64 bit

Hi,

We have here a thread Microsoft Train Simulator wont start on my pc!
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    MS train simulator

Hi,

You may download Microsoft Train Simulator through this link.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Dec 20, 2019
  4. MarkMathu Win User

MS Train Simulator won't open on Windows 10 64 bit

"As per you query, I would like to inform you that the game in question ,i.e, "MS Train Simulator" is not compatible with Windows 10. "

Considering the timeline of events, it seems the proper way to answer would be:

"Windows 10 is not compatible with
    MS Train Simulator.

MarkMathu, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

1. MS Train Simulator "needs to run as administrator" - Similar Threads - Train Simulator needs

2. MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator: Nvidia Geforce 940MX videókártyávan miért fut el az msts és a ADM videókártyákkal nem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msts-microsoft-train-simulator/a46b2567-bfca-47ee-bbfd-396c8d795d7f
  3. MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator: Nvidia Geforce 940MX videókártyávan miért fut el az msts és a ADM videókártyákkal nem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msts-microsoft-train-simulator/a46b2567-bfca-47ee-bbfd-396c8d795d7f
  4. MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. apps need to run as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps need to run as administrator: I recently reinstalled windows 10 and found that certain apps only worked when I ran as administrator. But before I reinstalled windows the same apps never asked to run as admin. The app in this case is Gif Your Game. To access my game it requires to be run as admin, but...
  6. Flight Simulator training

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator training: Just installed FS. General Aviation Training button is grayed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-training/5b12240b-3372-4d95-900b-5a4ee6751bc2
  7. MSTS [Microsoft Train Simulator]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSTS [Microsoft Train Simulator]: Hey everyone! I have a few questions that I hope somebody might have the answers to: How do I download Microsoft Train Simulator the right way? How can I make it so that it can run on a Windows 10 PC? I have always enjoyed watching gameplay of this program on YouTube,...
  8. Microsoft Train Simulator 2001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Train Simulator 2001: Hello, I have problem with this game wich I played many yeras ago on the same PC. When I try to start Microsoft Train Simulator launcher.exe/train.exe only become black screen & after few seconds it will crash with issue "Did this program worked correctly?" I have tried a...
  9. Train Simulator Content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Train Simulator Content: Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS) has been off the market for nearly a decade (since the Activision release disappeared) and closing in on two since MS itself stopped selling it, but it's still the basis for an active enthusiast community. It was the first and still, as a...
  10. Microsoft Train Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Train Simulator: My husband loves Microsoft Train Simulator. I have tried everything I can to get it to run on Windows 10. I'm at a loss. Is there anyone out there that in involved with MTS that has got it running? If you try to reinstall will it drop the vast number of files that people who...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. train simulator administrator