Windows 10: MS Tranlator

Discus and support MS Tranlator in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get MS translator to display in the Address Bar of Edge?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TerryCartner, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:37 AM.

1. MS Tranlator

How do I get MS translator to display in the Address Bar of Edge?

:)

2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

4. meebers Win User

MS Tranlator

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

Thema:

MS Tranlator

1. MS Tranlator - Similar Threads - Tranlator

2. How can I disable the automatically tranlation of my email in outlook?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable the automatically tranlation of my email in outlook?: How to disable the automatic translation of outlook mail? (So think all my mail is exposed to you) Why windows want to translate my email? It translates like bull**t. I mean this app on windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...