Windows 10: MS Treasure Hunt - Adverts

Discus and support MS Treasure Hunt - Adverts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All of a sudden (last 2 days) when I open up this game, it keeps being interrupted with Adverts. What can I do to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Billt4G, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Billt4G Win User

MS Treasure Hunt - Adverts

All of a sudden (last 2 days) when I open up this game, it keeps being interrupted with Adverts. What can I do to fix this?

:)

Billt4G, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Graeme.P Win User

Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt

Hi Hill, thanks for your question. I'm Graeme, a Microsoft Community expert and fellow user.

I'd recommend resetting MS Treasure Hunt, which may fix whatever errors there are in the app. Here are the steps to follow:

- Click Start and type "apps & features".

- Select Apps & Features.

- Find the Treasure Hunt app in the list and select it.

- Click Advanced Options

- Click Reset.

If that doesn't work, try uninstalling the app, resetting the Windows Store, then installing app again. Here are the steps:

- Click Start and type "uninstall".

- Click Add or remove programs

- Find MS Treasure Hunt in the list, click it and uninstall.

- Open the command prompt by clicking Start, then typing "cmd". Right click the Command Prompt and run it as administrator.

- Type "WSreset.exe" without quotes and press Enter. This will reset the MS Store and may resolve the issue.

- If that doesn't work, you'll need to press Windows Key+X and choose Windows Powershell (Admin). Copy and paste the below:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

- Then Press Enter, and restart your computer.

Then try installing MS Treasure Hunt again. Hopefully the app will work properly now!

Please let me know if you need further support. Thanks!

Graeme.P, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

I cannot get Treasure Hunt to open? Any suggestions?

ThomasHennessy, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Hill1951 Win User

Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt

Hi Graeme

I already tried resetting Treasure Hunt prior to logging problem and it did not work.

When I reset WS I got the following error when I tried clicked on "Play" after installation in WS.

"Something unexpected happened" (msg attached.

I restarted my desktop and tried to run Treasure hunt but got the following message:

Microsoft Treasure Hunt is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F800

Now I get the same messages for MS Jackpot and my initial post for Treasure Hunt.

What else can I try?
    MS Treasure Hunt - Adverts [​IMG]

Hill1951, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

1. MS Treasure Hunt - Adverts - Similar Threads - Treasure Hunt Adverts

2. Microsoft treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft treasure Hunt: In Microsoft treasure Hunt, how do I get the short video ad to play so I can come back to life? It offers me one last chance to live after blowing up my 3 hearts, but I don't know how to get to the video. But the 'NO THANKS' sure works fast enough!!...
  3. Microdsoft treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microdsoft treasure hunt: How do I uninstall treasure hunt ,, loaded for xbox , I don't have one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microdsoft-treasure-hunt/7c61e80a-2f3f-4034-b24b-1e898819e6a6
  4. MS Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Treasure Hunt: How do I at least reduce all the adverts on MS treasure hunt, it is no longer fun. the fixes on this page do not work. My treasure hunt does have the same settings. Thanks Fred *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. microsoft Treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Treasure hunt: how do I turn off full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-treasure-hunt/a4097c41-0a69-4d92-862d-1042e7a67ffa
  6. treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    treasure hunt: After I got to level 115, I died. Started new game at level 1. Now all I can get in tools is 15 picks, 10 dynamite and 10 maps. Some times going to new level doesn't give all 5 hearts. Also, when exiting treasure vault goes to same level but with most of dirt and have to go...
  7. Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Treasure Hunt: Every time I play Microsoft Treasure Hunt, no matter how far I go if I close the game it always starts over at the beginning. All my other card games remember where I am but not this one....
  8. MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT: I enjoy playing Microsoft Treasure Hunt. Recently a problem came up when closing down a game. Usually the game would be saved at whatever level I was at and would subsequently reopen at that same level. Now when I shutdown the game starts at the very beginning, Level One....
  9. Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt: For the last two days I cannot sign in to Treasure Hunt. I get two error messages and it shows that I am not logged in to X-Box. The first box says: Choose another item This in app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Treasure Hunt. [CV:JKoQM5OVokaMUncl.61.2]...
  10. Ms treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms treasure hunt: tutorial does not help... how do you find the stairs to the next level? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/ms-treasure-hunt/d1c1cc1d-3f96-4ae1-8b67-37766fc56f8e