Windows 10: MS Update has wiped out Edge tab history. What now??

Discus and support MS Update has wiped out Edge tab history. What now?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Latest Microsoft update that was PUSHED THROUGH has wiped out ALL open tabs on Microsoft Edge. Going to History takes me back three whole days. Whoop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lee-AnnL, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Lee-AnnL Win User

MS Update has wiped out Edge tab history. What now??

Latest Microsoft update that was PUSHED THROUGH has wiped out ALL open tabs on Microsoft Edge. Going to History takes me back three whole days. Whoop di doo. So every tab that was open, that I was working with, has been wiped out. Is there any way to recover?

:)

Lee-AnnL, Feb 7, 2021

2. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Mister Azaruddin,

Did You prove to do your suggestion to enable flash player on MS Edge on Windows phone 10 ?

It seems not.

Regards,

Paulo Ernane

PauloErnane, Feb 7, 2021
  3. YuruZhang Win User
    Browser History Missing in EDGE

This answer is not helpful at all.

YuruZhang, Feb 7, 2021
  4. MS Update has wiped out Edge tab history. What now??

Browser History Missing in EDGE

Hi Eileen,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to check and verify the history stored and check if you are able to view the history, to do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • To view your browsing history, select Hub on the right top corner.
    • Click on the History (clock symbol).
    • Under History expand the category such as last, today by clicking on the arrow given beside the category name.
    Check if you are able to view history.

Also refer to the below given link for more information and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

MS Update has wiped out Edge tab history. What now??

1. MS Update has wiped out Edge tab history. What now?? - Similar Threads - Update has wiped

2. Where is MS EDGE now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is MS EDGE now?: Dear Sir/madam:As a immigrant, years ago I often use MS EDGE to read some short English file to correct my pronunciation.But now I can not find that EDGE again. Do you know the change? --z...
  3. Where is MS EDGE now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is MS EDGE now?: Dear Sir/madam:As a immigrant, years ago I often use MS EDGE to read some short English file to correct my pronunciation.But now I can not find that EDGE again. Do you know the change? --z...
  4. MS Edge NEW TAB Content

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Edge NEW TAB Content: I keep "Hiding" news feeds that I consider left wing propaganda, but they keep coming back, sites like CNN and its ilk. How can I make this "hide" option permanent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-edge-new-tab-content/f1e20e7f-1b44-45c2-8bd7-7bcfdc0eeec2
  5. KB4580325 wiped out my update history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4580325 wiped out my update history: Last week, my Windows 10 PC wanted to install Features Update to Windows 10, Version 2004. After this and a few other updates, I looked, and it wiped out all my Windows Update history, except this and a few others that were installed the next day. Is this a problem...
  6. Tabs problem with MS Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Tabs problem with MS Edge: I am annoyed by something Edge does every time I open it. Suppose I visit BBC London, Paris Match, Settings, etc. and then close down Edge. The next time I open Edge, at the very top of the page, I get tabs showing BBC London, Paris Match, Settings, etc. Sometimes there are...
  7. MS Edge New Tab Blank

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Edge New Tab Blank: Have set new tabs to show recent sites, but new tabs are only blank. Was working until recently. Have toggled settings, restart edge, restart windows all without luck. Edge v44.18362.449 on Windows 1909, Feb. cumulative updates. Dell 9365 laptop. submitted by /u/Bioman52...
  8. Closing Out Tab in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Closing Out Tab in Edge: I use Edge browser and alot of the time I'm in full screen with multiple tabs open. I'm aware that ctl + tab will jump from tab to tab. My question, is there a shortcut on the keyboard to close out the tab I'm viewing and not close the other tabs? 126336
  9. MS pushed an update and now what?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS pushed an update and now what?!: So prior to today i had no problems with the functionability of my laptop, but when i turned it on i was forced into an update screen and by the time it was done my whole operating system (i think?) has been wiped and i literally cannot do ANYTHING!! I dont know what to do, I...
  10. Ms edge new tab page.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms edge new tab page.: In windows 1607 ms edge does not have an option to make google.com the new tab page. Does anyone know how to do this. Henry Attachment 95508 59826