Windows 10: MS Updates Catalog Not Updating ?

Discus and support MS Updates Catalog Not Updating ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,Once a day I visit the "MS Update Catalog" if there is / are new updates for my system. (Auto update is turned off).I enter in the search box... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Motim, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Motim Win User

MS Updates Catalog Not Updating ?

Hello,Once a day I visit the "MS Update Catalog" if there is / are new updates for my system. (Auto update is turned off).I enter in the search box 1903 x64 which is my system. For almost two weeks there were no new updates (even today 16-Jul).From your site, in the "News" Section, I learned there is a new update KB4565483 dated 13-Jul-2020. Is the catalog not updating each time there is a new update ? Answers will be appreciated.Thanks

Window 10, 1903 x64, Winver 18362.959

:)

Motim, Jul 16, 2020

2. MS Update Catalog

Hello Adjetovenaar,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

Check the following step-by-step guide to download updates using Update Catalog:

https://www.kapilarya.com/manually-download-and...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jul 16, 2020
  3. Windows Update Catalog / Search Options

Hello ANoTest,

Windows Update Catalog is a website that offers updates for computers. Through this, you can download Windows Updates manually. Here are the steps on how to download Update from Window Update Catalog manually:

• OpenWindows Update Catalog.
    • In the search text box, type your search terms. (Example: Windows 10 1607 X64)
    • Click Search.
    • Browse the list that is displayed to select the updates that you want to download.
    • Click Add for each selection to add it to the download basket.
    • Click view basket under the Search box to view the download basket.
    • Verify your list of updates, and then click Download.
    • Note If you are prompted, click Accept to accept the license agreement.
    • Select the location where you want to save the updates. You can either type the full path of the folder, or you can click Browse to locate the folder.
    • Click Continue to start the download.
    • When the download is complete, click Close to close the Download Window.
    • Close the Windows Update Catalog Window.
    • Find the location that you specified in step 9.
      Note: If you have downloaded device drivers for installation, go to
      Installing Drivers.
    • Double-click each update, and then follow the instructions to install the update. If the updates are intended for another computer, copy the updates to that computer, and then double-click the updates to install them.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 16, 2020
  4. MS Updates Catalog Not Updating ?

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

MS Updates Catalog Not Updating ?

1. MS Updates Catalog Not Updating ? - Similar Threads - Updates Catalog Updating

2. .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog: Hello, I would like to ask you how I can import .NET 7 feature to WSUS or when will be available in MS update catalog. Because now I am not able to automatically distribute this feature to client PCs.Thank you....
  3. .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog: Hello, I would like to ask you how I can import .NET 7 feature to WSUS or when will be available in MS update catalog. Because now I am not able to automatically distribute this feature to client PCs.Thank you....
  4. .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Update Catalog: In the Microsoft Update Catalog you used to be able to enter 2022-11 to get all the Windows updates for the year and month. Now the same search returns over 1000 results, including drivers, etc. Been broken like this for over 3 months. When will this be fixed??...
  6. Windows Update Catalog

Windows Update Catalog: The search control on the Windows Catalog Update page does not find anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-catalog/439e2857-b092-48de-8432-d046320cc715
  7. missing updates on MS Update Catalog

missing updates on MS Update Catalog: Hello,It seems like some Windows 2016 server 1607 cumulative updates are missing. I am looking for Sep 2020 KB4577015 but cannot find it. I can see June 2020 and November 2020 but July, August and Sept are not there. Maybe I need to search in a different way? Please...
  8. System update Catalog

System update Catalog: I trying to update my Lenovo IdeaCentre System update which has not been updated since 2017. When I try to run the system update I'm getting this message: there are no applicable updates found for your system since the update catalog is not found. Last updated: 1/2/2017...
  9. MS Updates Catalog Not Updating ?

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Updates Catalog Not Updating ?: Hello,Once a day I visit the "MS Update Catalog" if there is / are new updates for my system. (Auto update is turned off).I enter in the search box 1903 x64 which is my system. For almost two weeks there were no new updates (even today 16-Jul).From your site, in the "News"...
  10. MS Update Catalog

MS Update Catalog: I read that you can download updates from Microsoft Update Catalog, for instance to add to an WDS installation. But how? If I search for Windows 10 1809, I see a lot of entries, do I need to download them all separately? I see some people mention a basket or so. I don't see...