Windows 10: MS Updates crashed my PC.

Discus and support MS Updates crashed my PC. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was recently promted to download and install Important MS updates. I took a few hours to down load the data and then more time to install them. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MS crashed my PC, Feb 23, 2019.

1. MS Updates crashed my PC.

I was recently promted to download and install Important MS updates. I took a few hours to down load the data and then more time to install them. My computer was working perfectly until I reboted. Now i can access anything on my PC. When I try to restore it the PC jsut goes through this endless cycle of backing up the files or trying to auto rrepair but it never get anywhere.

:)

MS crashed my PC, Feb 23, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

4. Kreij Win User

MS Updates crashed my PC.

Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

MS Updates crashed my PC.

1. MS Updates crashed my PC. - Similar Threads - Updates crashed

2. Application Crashing Upon Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application Crashing Upon Windows 10 Update: Hello everyone,I'm seeking assistance regarding an issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, one of my essential applications consistently crashes upon launch, making it impossible for me to use it effectively.Before the...
  3. Application Crashing Upon Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Crashing Upon Windows 10 Update: Hello everyone,I'm seeking assistance regarding an issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, one of my essential applications consistently crashes upon launch, making it impossible for me to use it effectively.Before the...
  4. Application Crashing Upon Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11: Hello ! Few weeks ago i updater my computer to windows 11. Since then, it keeps crash in every game Cyberpunk, Apex, Minecraft... And i can't understand why. For cyberpunk, the crash report mention data execution prevention DEP violation. Since every game crash the same way...
  6. My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11

My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11: Hello ! Few weeks ago i updater my computer to windows 11. Since then, it keeps crash in every game Cyberpunk, Apex, Minecraft... And i can't understand why. For cyberpunk, the crash report mention data execution prevention DEP violation. Since every game crash the same way...
  7. Recently install a new Windows update, and from then, my computer crashes every hour whit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently install a new Windows update, and from then, my computer crashes every hour whit...: This is the info in the dump file.Can anyone help me to know how to fix it?DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using...
  8. Recently install a new Windows update, and from then, my computer crashes every hour whit...

Recently install a new Windows update, and from then, my computer crashes every hour whit...: This is the info in the dump file.Can anyone help me to know how to fix it?DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using...
  9. Windows update crashing laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update crashing laptop: Hello,After windows security update kb 5034763 my laptop is freezing all the time during and after start up, the wifi is in and out, and all my printers are gone. When I went to windows update history its not listed but when i click on uninstall updates its there. I tried to...
  10. Windows 11 Insider Preview Crashed During Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Insider Preview Crashed During Update: Hi, I have a Lenovo M70 Laptop running Windows Insider Preview. During this week's System Update the laptop froze with a blank black screen, I could move the mouse but nothing else happened. I had to power down the Laptop. Now when I turn it on again I get the Windows Logo...