Windows 10: MS upgrade

Discus and support MS upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey gang anyone heard about this ?? Microsoft Confirms Massive Windows 10 Upgrade Changes Chuck 152617 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flashh4, Mar 20, 2020.

1. flashh4 Win User

MS upgrade

flashh4, Mar 20, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

MS upgrade

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

MS upgrade

1. MS upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. my hp officejet 3831 printer does not work after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my hp officejet 3831 printer does not work after windows 10 upgrade: Good morning, I have a problem with my officejet 3831 hp printer. After the last windows update the printer doesn't work anymore, it finds it as offline status and the drivers are not installed in a correct way, my pc doesn't seem to read it anymore with the USB port I don't...
  3. My Pc shut down accidentally while upgrading from Win7 to Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Pc shut down accidentally while upgrading from Win7 to Win10: My Pc shut down accidentally while upgrading from Win7 to Win10 after downloaing about 3.5 GB , i was using Wn Media tool i turn the pc on and execute it again but it wanna me do it again so is there any way to resume the upgrade ?...
  4. upgrade windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro on windows 10 Home pc ?

upgrade windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro on windows 10 Home pc ?: Win7 to win10 upgrades are still free right now. if you buy a laptop that comes with w10home with an embedded key uefi then you reformat and transfer a win7pro license/install, upgrade to win10pro for free will win10pro get activated? or will it try to read the embedded...
  5. error while upgrading to win 10

error while upgrading to win 10: HI . i wanted to upgrade my laptop OS to win 10 from 8.1 but i got an error : the language or edition of the version of windows currently installed on your PC isn't supported by this tool. can u help me ?? thanks installation media tool 1909...
  6. Upgrade order link not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Upgrade order link not working: Purchased Windows 10 pro, upgrading from Home. When clicking the order in my account after all paid for, the link is dead and takes me to a "URL cannot be found or not longer available." How is that possible when i just purchased the upgrade and it should be a download the...
  7. Slow loads into Windows 10 after upgrading CPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow loads into Windows 10 after upgrading CPU: I upgraded from a ryzen 5 1600 to a 3600 and my computer loads very slowly into the os. It works sometimes after hours or trying to load in but when I get in the os everything works fine. submitted by /u/lilmarkuz [link] [comments]...
  8. WINDOWS 10 PRO UPGRADE

WINDOWS 10 PRO UPGRADE: I purchased Windows 10 Pro and began the install last night and it is STILL not loading correctly! I hit cancel now it is stuck on "SETUP IS CLEANING UP BEFORE IT CLOSES". What is the issue? I paid $199.00 for this program upgrade and did not think it would be an issue!...
  9. Applications stop launching after a while following upgrade to Windows 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications stop launching after a while following upgrade to Windows 10 version 1909: After upgrading to Windows 10 version 1909, I have found that after a while of using my PC applications stop launching. They will work correctly after restarting, however after a few hours of usage, if I close the application, I am no longer able to open it again. I can see...
  10. 100% disc usage on upgraded pc (win 7 > Win 10)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% disc usage on upgraded pc (win 7 > Win 10): Im still able to do most things at a normal pace, but periodically it will stutter and freeze. my C drive is at a constant 100% capacity. Ive tried all the stuff google advised (disabled superfetch, turned off real time virus protection, checked for updates, etc,) I dont know...